I have been looking for "recliners" for the past month for my husband and just could not bring myself to order one of those huge, overstuffed monstrosities, nor could I get him a frou frou chair; this is my compromise. Though not a monstrosity it is still large. The chair arrived as scheduled and I was able to surprise my husband. A couple of cons, the chair appears more taupe in the picture but is in fact a rich brown, it matches my room but was not what I expected. It took both of us to put the chair together and it took about an hour. The instructions were minimal but evidently sufficient. We did have a few extra assembly pieces but when i looked at what was supposed to be enclosed, they were not listed at all. The overall quality of the chair is good; I expect its overall life expectancy to be 2 years, and maybe one year on the massage feature. The bases are solid wood, not veneer. There is a smell, something like chemical, probably from the fabric; it is less today than yesterday and I expect will dissapate after more airing. The massage feature is not as strong as I expected but that is comparing it to professional salon chairs. It does massage in one of four particular areas, or all four. It has a steady vibration or pulse vibration. I could not feel the heat feature but did not sit in the chair for an extended period of time. It reclines much more smoothly than I would have thought, but you must be careful not to over extend. All in all my husband is happy, which is the purpose of the chair; the price was fair for what I received and O delivered just like they were supposed to. I am almost always pleased with my O purchases.
Broke First Night We Put It Together! I Paid Way To Much For This Cheap Material Recliner
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. horrible quality. should be sold for a cheaper price!
We ordered 2 of these chairs but had to return one after going through the grueling process of assembly. The instructions were extremly difficult to follow and the packaging of the hardware was flimsy. After many hours the chair.was finally together but the tension rod was.not working. Needless to say we decided not to keep the other one (Overstock was very accommodating and waived the return shipping charge). The massage function is noisy and the heat is not that great. I wouldn't recommend this chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not pleased with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.
I would not recommend buying this item. spend your money on something else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color not the problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very difficult to put together. parts broken when received. Company agreeded to send replacement. then dropped the ball and did not send them. In the mean time more problems and the chair was not even used. The company did make an effort to repair the chair but the quality and workmanship just is not there.
i contaced the manufatur ask for a replacement part , the wrong part was sent. left several msgs, as yet have heard nothing from them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the frame for the seat was broken.the box was crushed, the product looked as if had been opened and repacked
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Worst purchase ever!!! Chair is horrible, parts where missing, chair smelled and seemed used. close to impossible to put together, nuts and bolts missing, Nuts and bolts I did have didn't seem to fit holes. Uncomfortable chair, very cheesy