Very happy with purchase! Very firm memory foam. But very comfortable I want another for my King size bed!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I wish i had seen another ad before I purchased this one. This mattress is fine but much harder than i would have liked. Since this is my second mattress in a two years I cannot afford to buy another one so i will live with it. I am not sure mattress buying is a good idea on line because one person's hard is someone else's soft. I really wanted a softer mattress and mattresses cannot be returned so i will deal with it. The price was fair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. MUST air it out for a few days before use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the softness
Purchased the twin comforter for my daughter. It's the perfect firmness and very comfortable, even for an adult. We got it on sale and can't beat the price for the quality. We are considering purchasing another one for my son as the more expensive spring mattress he has is nowhere near as comfortable as this one.
Got this mattress for my son as his first big bed. It's so comfortable that I'm thinking of getting one for myself. One advantage that I've discovered is that it's not bouncy like a regular mattress so my son isn't tempted to jump on it.
Shipped pretty quickly and it is very thick and comfortable. Great quality so it should last until my daughter is in college. Love that it is so thick and got a great deal while it was on sale. Usually can only get a topper for this price.
My husband and I love this mattress so much that bought each of our three children one. It is so comfortable. It conforms to your body but holds is shape wonderfully. The only draw back is when you have to travel you can't wait to get back home to your bed. I also like the fact that its organic.
My daughter had bought Comfort Dreams Mattresses and I had slept a night on one. It was very comfortable! So I ordered two twins. I was beginning to have hip pain and thought maybe I should have it checked out but after sleeping on this mattress the pain was gone. It also relieved some shoulder problems. I just didn't believe that sleeping on the wrong mattress could cause physical pain but now I have proof it can. Used them the night we got them. No problem with any bad smells. Love them.
My husband and I now want the same mattress. It was agreat investment!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? sawm
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
The mattress is exactly what I wanted--a firm memory foam mattress. It supports wonderfully--no back pain or sore pressure spots. The foam bounces back well. Like all memory foam mattresses it had a strong smell when I received it; I aired it out for a week, and when I put it in the bedroom the smell was almost undetectable. I have been sleeping on it for a couple of weeks and am very pleased with the support; I don't need to keep turning over or moving around to get comfortable and stay asleep longer than I did on a conventional mattress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great--perfect firmness for someone who wants a firm mattress; the memory foam smell dissipated quickly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate; it could be better by stressing the firmness and revealing whether there are any potential allergens in the product, such as wool or fiberglass.