The mattress was delivered quickly. It was rolled so it was easier to pick up. However, doing this may have flattened it some. Too soon to tell. Haven's slept on it as bed has yet to arrive, but laid on it a while and it feels very comfortable!
This is the third Comfort Dreams memory foam mattress we have purchased from Overstock. We had purchased one for each of our two daughters, the first purchased in Spring 2010. They are still liking their respective mattresses, and we are still getting a great night's sleep on ours after three years. Something to note: We first tried using this mattress on top of our old innerspring mattress foundation, and it did not work (not enough support). We quickly purchased a mattress foundation with a thin, SOLID top for foam mattresses from a local furniture store. Paired with the comfort dreams mattress, it became the perfect set for us at an extremely reasonable price. I often recommend this mattress to others.
Bought this mattress in June 2010 and it was wonderful when I got it, best sleep ever but that comfort lasted only 2 years. I had it on a platform bed but I noticed that it was sagging in the middle where I sleep. I purchased a padded mattress cover and this helped a little, finally I had to purchase a 3" memory foam topper and this has helped some. Now the mattress is 14" high that means I need to buy deep corner sheets in order to keep them on.... and they're not cheap not even at O! So if you're looking for long term wear as well as comfort, then do your research really well. I had a latex mattress that lasted me 30 years and I finally got rid of it because the latex started to disintegrate, otherwise I would still have! B.T.W, I'm a single female, 5'5" tall and weigh 159 lbs.
I bought this mattress back in 2010. I was really pleased with it back then and now in 2014 I'm still really pleased with it. It is as good as new. What a great buy. It's firm but comfortable and hasn't lost any of its original shape. I'm getting ready to buy another one which is why I am researching my orders to ensure I buy the same one!
These are my first impressions of the mattress -- I'll follow up in a year or more to comment on how the mattress holds up over time. The mattress was packed in a thick, protective, plastic sheet. The cardboard "box" that was wrapped around it had fallen apart on arrival, but the plastic was rugged enough that the mattress suffered no damage. This is my first "generic" memory foam mattress. I loved my last one, which was name-brand. But, I wanted to see if I could get something just as good without the retail price tag. I guess I tend to prefer a firm mattress, and my previous name-brand mattress was a 4.5lb density. This mattress is advertised as 4lb, but it feels much softer to me than I remember. If I sit on the side, I sink much more deeply than I used to on my previous mattress. When I'm laying down it's much less noticeable. Overall, I'm still satisfied with the purchase.
Bought this mattress in March of 2011. The mattress has really gotten worse, my wife and I have turned this mattress every week to 2 weeks and it does not seem to matter. We used to sleep great on this mattress waking up was nice, back pain was gone. Now, the mattress seems to have really broken down and we are both in constant pain when awaking. I thought most mattresses were supposed to last for some time, but less than 3 years? Great mattress for a short period of time. If you want a great sleep for just a few years, then this may be the mattress for you. I for one will not be ordering another one of these.
This is one of the most comfortable mattresses I've ever purchasd. I eventually gave it to my 30 year old daughter who is very picky about everything, and she loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I love this mattress it is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. I normally have back issues with regular mattresses, but none with this one and now that I'm 6 months pregnant it's great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
$1500 comfort for a tiny fraction of the price. What's not to like?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've had it for almost a year. Absolutely no issues with it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
The is a firm mattress with a medium firmness memory foam layer. I recommend this Brand/Model mattress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Acceptable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Overstock needs to develop a firmness model to provide a better shopping experince for these mattresses
This bed is great!! It does not match up to some of the higher quality tempur-pedic mattresses, but if you are on a budget, this is an awesome alternative! I had shoulder surgery a year ago and have had major back/neck pain since. This bed has helped dramatically! It is a little more firm than I would have chosen, but I am very petite and do not sink into the bed as others do.
Awesome sleep! I have slept on quite a few different memory foam beds and a temper pedic. This is the next best thing to a temper-pedic! It's firm enough for a bad back like mine but still soft enough to form to your body.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great! Just read the reviews
Husband & I were in the market for a new mattress and he wasn't really sold on the idea of a memory foam one, but we looked around locally for sometime at regular matresses and didn't see anything we couldn't live without or that was comparable in price to this one. First time I ordered this one I ordered the wrong size I have a queen bed & ordered a full. Be careful not to make this mistake because if you open it you won't be returning it, you'll never get it back in the packaging. Luckily I had a lady I work with that had expressed some interest for her 16 yr old son & she purchased it from me for what I paid & he loved it as well. I thought it would be too firm when we got it & I first laid on it I have back pain and hip pain and only sleep on my back. I found that I fell asleep much quicker, stayed asleep longer without waking and didn't toss & turn all night. Love the fact that the whole matress doesn't move when I do shift my weight so I don't disturb him. My husband also loves it becasue it's firm but very supportive & not a fluffy pillow top.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same no different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price this was a great value and couldn't beat the price anywhere locally.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This bed is way too soft, maybe it's just me although my boyfriend says the same. We've both been complaining of back pain since we started sleeping on it. I will never order a mattress online again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? appears the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Seems accurate