My honest review is that this is the most comfortable mattress that I have slept on. Infact, I cant wait to come home at night and go to sleep. The only drawback is the odor that exhudes from it once opened from the plastic wrapper. I did not use it for two weeks, until the odor was acceptable. At this point, almost 3 weeks in, I would say the smell is 75% gone. Ensure that you leave it in a room that has an open window, I am certain that it will be perfect in a few more weeks. My guess is that this is attributed to the mattress content being polyeurethane. As it relates to sleep......you honestly don't feel a thing. I fall asleep and dont want to wake up! After only 4 days of use, I felt no back pain, no neck pain, no springs poking you in the back, no motion transfer....what can I say, for xxx dollars, Just buy it. I am going to Order a Queen size for my guest Bedroomn but I will leave it open for a few weeks before I sleep on it. If the manufacturer could make this mattress with no odor, I would pay double for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beyond what I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very exact
I'm an athletic 33 year old with a number of injuries and (already) chronic pain. I feel like I've been shopping for the perfect mattress my entire life and always fall well short. To be clear, I've only had this mattress for 3 days, and 1 of those days my friend was sleeping on it. But seriously, it doesn't matter. This is, by far, the best surface I've ever slept on. I paid 4X as much for an inner spring mattress that never allowed me a decent nights sleep. On this thing I've had the best sleep of my life for 2 days. Yes, it is THAT good. A few things to note though... The mattress is very firm. I'm 5'5, 180lbs and this model doesn't offer the same "sinking" feeling, or memory foam style "handprint" we're all used to seeing. I'm not sure I would know it was memory foam if someone didn't tell me. I would just suppose it was something awesome. For me, this is a great fit because I like a firm mattress. I chose this over the other models with selectable firmness because I moved to a new apartment and have no desire for allergens or mites. I can't comment on how well this combats those issues because I haven't had it long enough. I was very concerned about heat retention and have no issue at all. My power was out (no AC), and even though I'm prone to night sweats I didn't have any on this bed. The mattress had a very SLIGHT odor for about 6-8 hours then completely disappeared. It was also cut to the perfect length and width. I purchased a platform bed on "O" and this fits like it was custom made for it. After years of bad sleep, pain, frustration and large financial purchases, I can't believe for this small amount of money I've finally found the perfect fit. The mattress industry is so corrupt. Thank goodness companies like this exist. You will not be sorry. Just decide if you value firmness and pest control first. If not, you may want to look into the medium firmness model this company also sells (same price, no allergen control). I'm going back to bed....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Phenomenal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Great price. Good quality mattress, fast delivery. The odor described by other buyers was gone after 3 days, didn't bother me much. The mattress is a couple of inches narrower than described. It is very firm, a bit much but I can deal with it. This is not a double sided mattress so you can't flip it and sleep on the other side. Comes with a nice mattress protector. Good buy for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
We have a Tempuredic mattress on our bed, I got a Comfort Dream for the guiesat room, and it is just as good as the *** we paid for the other brand. I am sold !!
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Was a bit firm for me, so I added a 2" latex topper and is now just right for this momma-bear ;)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice cover
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I was waiting for a few weeks before writing this review. Wanted to see just how comfortable this mattress was.....It is very comfortable and setting it up was a breeze. I shopped locally, but they were all so expensive. We purchased this mattress for our florida home, and since we don't spend more than 3 months per year there, didn't want to go overboard. We have a sleep number befd in Ohio and wanted to try the temperpedic, so thought that this would at least be a step in that direction. Turns out, it is a very comfotable mattress and I am very satisfied......GREAT PRICE too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a very low density foam for a mattress. We have owned it now for 14 months and for the last 4 or 5 months it has been deteriorating quickly. It is now sagging so badly that we are going to replace it. If you only need a mattress that last about 9 months, this is the perfect one for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I believe that the cover is anti-bacterial and allergy resistant. Cover is still in great condition.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Eh...
I went to bed with back pain and woke up refreshed and blissfully pain free. It's hard to dispute the results. I was hesitant first of all to purchase a matress online and especially a matress type (foam) from my usual and customary. The reviews were excellent so I thought I'd give it a try. I purchased for a spare room and thought, if it doesn't work out, I didn't break the bank. As I like to use the spare room (due to a loud, snoring husband) I finally tried it out and boy was I surprised. It seemed really firm upon arrival and when I went to bed my back hurt. This just goes to show you how messed up your back can get from a crappy mattress. I was so surprised when I awoke that I may never sleep on my other mattress again. I may seriously purchase one for the master. Boiling it down, the reviews speak for themselves, the mattress comes shipped to your home in a way that you can actually get it where you want without 5 people helping. It won't break the bank so worth the purchase and the chance at an excellent sleeping experience. Give it a try.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown in photo's
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as product actually is
As a long time caregiver to a severly disabled spouse, my back is in terrible condition. I have long wanted a memory foam mattress, but the retail price of those advertised are way beyond my means. I was so delighted to discover this foam mattress, and as I suffer from allergies to bed mites, was doubly pleased that it is anti bacterial/allergy treated. Within a few hours of unrolling it and placing it on my bed, any chemical smell was gone...and so was I!! I SLEPT LIKE A BABY!! Moreover, I woke up this mornng and my back felt 90% better. I am soooooooooooo thrilled and pleased! Thank you Comfort Dreams and Overstock - you've made caring for myself a lot easier, so that I can better care for my loved one!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I unrolled it and placed it on my platform bed; there was a small chemical odor that dissipated quickley. I was able to enjoy my first good night's sleep in over three years!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
Overstock delivered quickly. I purchased this bed because I was moving and have been sleeping on the same bed for 18 years. I was due for a new bed. Unfortunately after letting the bed sit for 3 days I felt like I was sleeping on the floor. I wasn't expecting to feel as though I was floating on a cloud but the bed wouldn't move at all. I have spoken with Overstock.com customer service via chat and am hoping to receive a credit ASAP. If you want a firm bed that doesn't move this one is for you. Otherwise please look elsewhere.
Very comfortable mattress. So comfortable that I TRIED to order one for myself. Unfortunately, Overstock sent me the wrong one. Not even the same brand or quality. This item is unreturnable, so buyer beware. Overstock will not correct their mistake without GREAT inconvenience and hardship to their valued(?) customers!
Bought this foam mattress for the platform bed for guest room which I also bought off of Overstock. The mattress fit good, it expands for a day or so. Only problem was it was on the hard side, so I purchased a small foam mattress pad to go on top. Worked out good. No complaints.