Very easy to assemble and all parts fit snugly. Looks great in my living room. Thinking of ordering another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter and warmer bronze than in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Bought this lamp for reading in my living room. It was easy to assemble and went together very well. I didn't have any problems getting it together. The base is heavy enough to keep the lamp from tipping over. Seems to be made of good quality materials. I am very pleased with the purchase. I was not used to a foot switch but it seems to work well. I have no issues with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was what I expected, very close to product on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This lamp seems to be built very well, no plastic, heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description fit the lamp very well.
I had an unusual corner spot to fill in my studio and this lamp fit in perfectly. It is a very attractive, quality lamp that has a convenient floor push button switch which is great. The button is distanced from the lamp base which I like because the base is inaccessable from where I placed it. It is a great height and has a nice finish. I am very happy with it and relieved that it works so well in the space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very attractive, quality lamp. I am very happy with it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This floor lamp is sleek, sexy, and assembled easily in minutes. I am very pleased with the quality, the looks, and the price.Thanks, Overstock.com!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Works great. Looks expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Very pleased with this lamp. The copper bronze finish blends in perfectly with my decor. (charcoal greys, taupe, black) It's versatile and sturdy. Has a modern yet classic style. Height is good. The lamp head has a swivel or lift option which is a plus for reading. Doesn't take up a lot of space. In the photo it looks like there are wide vertical stripe-like on the shade; it does not, it's only a reflection. The shade is the same as the long pole. The base is heavy. Good purchase.
Looks like factory second with smudges and gaps in the finish but nothing I couldn't live with. Had I seen it first, I probably wouldn't have bought it but it looks fine where I've placed it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mildly disappointing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I purchased the lamp because it was small and had a swing arm. My husband is disabled and I thought it would be easy for him to use. The arm was hard to adjust and the shade got very hot so he could not use it to turn the arm. I was very disappointed in the lamp and for the safety issues I returned it and was charged for the return postage which I did not think I should pay.
This lamp is very pretty and sturdy with a heavy base-will not tip over. If you have problems putting this lamp together, there is a great chance that yours is defective or you are just having a "slow" day. It took about 10 mins max to put together. It is surely bronze in color, but if you were thinking a "matte" kind of bronze like I was, please note that this lamp is anything but "matte". It has a shiny, glossy finish, but the color is bronze for sure. I actually like the shiny finish as it makes this very short lamp stand out. Yes, short! I did not realize how short it would be...that is my fault because I should have checked the dimensions. This lamp can only take a 60 watt bulb, so there is also not much light. My favortie part is the adjustable head that you can twist and turn to your liking. In summary, this lamp is "cute"....but not meant to light up a large room. It is obviously meant for a "reading nook" or a small corner to add some light--perfect for small apartments. I put a vintage Edison bulb in mine and it is looking quite handsome in a corner in my living room. I actually love it! Just note that it is shiny, short, with not much light.
After receiving the lamp (which actually looks nice)..worked on assembling it for hours....would not connect correctly...I believe the threads were not long enough to stay together and therefore, the pole collapsed .... even when I thought it was stable...it collapsed between the connections. I think this lamp was defective...but chose to return it and not get a replacement.
We put this lamp in a reading nook in our home office. It's perfect. Love the foot pedal. The only thing that was a little different than I expected was the color. I was expecting a dark antique bronze and it's a lot lighter- kind of has a silvery shimmer in it. It's very pretty although it doesn't match the antique bronze frame or curtain rods it is next to. But I think it's ok- it isn't matchy matchy but it still looks like it belongs. Loved the price too. Love overstock!