I ordered this item because it looked nice and it would fit in the small space I had for it. It is good looking and the build quality is ok. The biggest problem is.... it is almost un unusable because you slide off of it forward if you try to sit on it. Awful.
Avoid buying this one. The piece I got was scratched and seemed like it had been returned previously. It had no instructions about assembly and putting together took two people about an hour. I would rather buy at the store considering the disappointing condition and the time it took to put together.
We purchased the Cole Black Leather Loveseat and Chair for our small tasting room in our brewery. It was exactly what we were looking for for the price, size, and style. We've had the loveseat and chair for almost a month now are are very pleased with the product. The only negative comment is that the loveseat was a little frustrating to assemble. I would definitely recomment this product.
This piece is attractive and affordable for small spaces. It's probably too small to be a central piece in a large room, but it was a perfect find for our smaller living room. Dimensions and color described accurately. Good value. We are very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I was surprised at how well-made all the components were to this loveseat, especially considering how little I paid for it. It's a beautiful addition to my office...sturdy and the perfect size. The colors are great! I don't have an issue with the item I purchased, but I do have an issue with Overstock's customer service. I was told that I would be given a 4-hour window by the delivery company. Instead, my loveseat was shipped via UPS, who was unable to give me any sort of timeframe. Overstock said that they could do nothing to help me...which I then complained, because it was too late to cancel my order. UPS told me they would not leave such a large item out front for me (obviously), so I had to be home for the delivery to sign for it. But the delivery timeframe was from 7am to 7pm...which might be fine, if I didn't have a job, but ridiculous to make someone wait 12 hours for. A similar thing happened with Overstock's "white glove delivery service" when I ordered a mattress from them. Their delivery service gave me a date and time, but they never showed up, eventhough I stayed home from work to wait for it. Overstock said there was nothing they could do, and that they would not cancel my order. They expected me to make further arrangements with the delivery company, meaning I had to take 4 hours off of work again to receive my item. Overstock has some SERIOUS issues with their customer service and their inability to resolve issues. They also need to work on better management of their "delivery" services. Otherwise, their products have been great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely well-made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Overstock, on the other hand, gave completely false shipping information, which was ridiculously inconvenient on the delivery end.
Lovely small loveseat that works great in a small room to not appear oversized. The leather is genuine and the quality is excellent. Great addition to my small bungelow living room
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
After purchasing one of these for my eat in kitchen, the following week I ordered a second. These are great and pretty comfortable (for casual eating).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
I really like the love seat. However....in spite of the little note on the assembly instructions that said they even included extra parts, I was missing two bolts and another 8 bolts were too short. I had to spend $12 at the local Home Depot in order to finish the assembly. Probably one of those "oops" at the factory, but be aware that you may have to get some of your own parts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was what I expected based on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality. Great Value.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Everything is what was described on site.