These chairs are great! They are sturdy and comfortable. The wood matched perfectly; however. the seat covers are beige, not black. Otherwise I'd give them five stars. I didn't return them because we were so anxious to use our new chairs and it seemed like it would be too much of a hassle to return eight assembled chairs. So far nobody has spilled anything on the upholstery so I'm happy.
We're very happy with these chairs so far. They feel very solid and they seem to be high-quality. The cushions are softer than they look. I might have preferred something a little higher in the back for the dining room so check your measurements. All around we're very pleased with the purchase and the price was great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and cushions are comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I order these chairs from the site. They are just how they look on the images and are really great with other cherry furniture. However, only one of the chairs was completely sturdy - the other three are wobbly, with one of the legs being slightly short. This is not the biggest deal, but just an fyi for other customers that this may be the case for some of the chairs. Otherwise, they are great!
These are great chairs but I did have to return them because of the color. The picture says they are cherry, but they are actually light oak. I returned them for what is listed as dark oak, but that's actually a cherry so I got what needed the second time around. I love the chairs and they are some of the best quality I've seen, especially at this price but the color of the wood was an issue. I am totally satisfied with the ones I traded for though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? LIghter than it appears
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Decription of color is off