Since the photograph showed whole coffee beans in the top of the dispenser and ground coffee pouring out of the bottom into a coffee maker, I presumed there was a bean-grinding mechanism inside. Makes sense, right? Whole beans in, ground coffee out. But No !!! All it does is release a tablespoon's worth of whatever is in the top "reservoir". Very misleading advertising, Overstock.com. I had come to expect much more from you guys! -- M*** in CT
I was disappointed that I received the product damaged. The tray had rubber pads on the bottom of the coffee maker and one of them was loose in the box. I tried twice to fix it as these were gifts and I didn't want to take the time to send them back and wait for a replacement. I am waiting to get a response from the recipient as to whether or not they like the product. I feel that the although the product is plastic, I would like to see if it is going to hold up under constant use.
Think I might return this since I usually buy large cans of coffee and don't want to bother filling it twice. Looks well made but I haven't used it. It was MY mistake in reading the storage size capability...maybe wishful thinking..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good but not what I wanted
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was good - it was me that misread the size.
I really like it. It stores the coffee well but you have to be sure and give the handle a full, quick squeeze for it to completely turn the dial. I would love if it came in black, though. :p I've been using it for a couple weeks now and no problems yet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A+
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely