The design is great, but I'm sure the cheesy laminated particle board will not look so great 5 years down the line. The drawer bottom particularly flimsy (like thick cardboard!), so I wouldn't store anything heavier than napkins in it. It wasn't particularly easy to assemble either. I guess for the money it's OK. I purchased based on other glowing reviews but was wondering if I had received the same product! Still was worth keeping versus going through the hassle of returning. On the plus side: It is a good size to hold all your kitchen wares, and the electrical outlet is a very nice feature.
Fast shipping, looks fine in space it was ordered for and is quite functional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sketchy instructions
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Not recommended. See quality of product comments. Is currently serving my intended purpose but not planning for long term use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. slimsy, unclear directions, no labeling of parts or hardware.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Package arrived within 5 days, was banged up a little, but product was in good shape. Diagrams are well done for the most part and I was able to assemble the cart in about 3 hours, with a few breaks in between, using 2 different screwdrivers and one small wrench. It looks great in my kitchen.