This is a solid, comfortable, painted wood seat that was an excellent choice to replace a very flimsy, flexible, plastic seat in an apartment. Installation was insanely easy! Color is not cobalt... which is my favorite color... it is more of a true blue/almost navy. I am happy with the color... I like all medium and dark blue shades. I have a printing background... If the manufacture is looking to adjust the color, reduce the green and up the violet to make it cobalt! Cobalt is a blue with a purple-ish undertone. Despite the very slight disappointment in the color, this is an excellent product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NO
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
The color is a brighter blue than cobalt. It took sometime for me to acclimate to its brightness. I purchased this piece to match accent border tiles in my 1920's apartment bathroom. Although not a perfect match, it definitely makes the bathroom look a bit more festive. I've grown to like it. Definitely not cobalt blue...closer to royal blue.
Newly divorced and not handy, I've lived for months with a broken toilet seat. Finally decided that I could do it and purchased this one to replace my plain one seat--love it! Wasn't sure I could take off the old one and replace with the new one, but a short video and I was on my way--feeling pretty victorious in my efforts! Thanks for the speedy shipping, too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Awesome
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love it! Love it! Love it!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great!
Thought it was overpriced for a low quality product. The color matched for the most part but it was uneven. The hinges are plastic & seem flimsy, hope they hold up under "use". The seat & lid are thin, that's why I say I think it's flimsy. Would have gotten a better toliet seat at Home Depot or Lowes for the same price or less.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? not really