I am of the belief that coffee tastes better in glass than in ceramic. I was looking for glass mugs in particular. I came across these here at Overstock. Mind you, I wasn't sure about the sailboat on my coffee mugs, but as I opened the box and read the history of how each glass is etched by hand, the dying art of etching glass and I was just so wowed as the sailboat quickly became what I fell in love with the most. These mugs are just so beautiful. I will have to order more. The size makes a pretty good sized cup of coffee, it stays hot for good while, and the glass is heavy. It's something that can get clinked and you will not have to worry if you have chipped it or broke it --very solid glasses.
The cups are beautiful, but very heavy and had a split in the thick bottoms. They were nicely packed and the break was not due to damage, they were made that way and 2 of them had the crack under the handle in the thick part of the bottom. I would have been afraid to put them under the Keurig coffee maker for hot coffee, so I had no use for them and sent them back.
Good product nice touch on the decoration. Very sturdy and tough..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excelent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Nice everyday mugs, not fine china but good quality nonetheless. We really shopped around and these were a good value. We like glass mugs for their look, but it's hard to find something different. These fit the bill perfectly. We're very happy with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Clear glass.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.