fountain is as advertised. Comes in a large carton with easily followed assembly instructions. Very light weight. Took me about on-half hour to put together and after hooking up to a 2 prong outlet cord and running things about 10 feet underground and along the side of the patio, voila, everything worked. Only problem I see is replacing lights when they burn out. Fountain works well, wter cascades as it should with enough white noise and the lights add a nice touch at night.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok, but it won't convince anyone that it is cement
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Directions are clear but seem backwards. Trust them and be patient. The fountain is really handsome and makes lots of water noise. Well built and sturdy. Doesn't look plastic-y. Another great buy from the O.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on. very natural and attractive
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Very Light weight easy to move around- a bit tricky to assemble but my Husband is a pro! Color matches Picture, The lights are nice but I would have added one more to the medium bowl to even it out with the bottom bowl.Love the sound it makes, easy to clean. Well worth the money- very pleased!
A wholehearted recommendation on this one. True, it's not stone gray as its image on o.co shows, but that worked to my advantage since my home is the color of natural cedar with cream trim and the fountain is a warmer color, more like a taupey mustard. I'm guessing here, but if the photo comes from the manufacturer, then o.co isn't to blame for the variance in color. Anyway, the fountain went together in less than an hour. All pieces were well marked and fit together with no trouble. We put a level to it and found everything in alignment. The lights are just right. They add a lovely softness at night and aren't overpowering.. A separate line lets you turn them on or leave them off while the fountain runs. This one can't be beat!
The product itself. We didn’t care for the color, as it really looked a little fake, but we spray painted it a dark bronze and it looks great! A slight mishap in the construction was that there was not a hole for the second light that sits in the lower basin. We ended up not minding, but that was definitely a design flaw. It is also not necessarily even. But these are things that only we know since we put it together. Our guests have not noticed it and have commented on how beautiful it is! Assembly - While we got it assembled easily enough, it wasn't due to the directions--it was a result of my husband's common sense! I used to day, “When all else fails, read the instructions” And that certainly held true in this case! There is no parts list to ensure that you have everything you need before you start the assembly—you have to flip through the pages and match up pieces with pictures. And the tubing that goes from the top to the pump was severely crimped and we had to straighten it out for some time before it would actually bubble. That was a little frustrating. All in all, with a little work and patience, it is worth it.
Good purchase. Easy to assemble, lightweight - works great
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, very helpful - the operator didn't know it came with lighting
There were no instructions and I could not find instructions on line. The plug for the lighting would not fit through the hole so I did not install the lights. Other than that, it is working well and I do like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be fine so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Said that it lights up but I couldn't get it to work and there were no instructions.