I got two so two people could read together. Each comes in one box. The boxes came fast... and the boxes were rather small. They are the length of the bottom piece. Not too heavy. I put em together one at a time. and assembly is very simple: the back bolts to the bottom with 4 bolts. No nuts or washers. Just four bolts. Each came with a wrench that I would recommend ignoring: the bolts are long and they require about A BILLION turns. Use a socket wrench: 14mm socket. Then you velcro a little cover over where the bolts are. Then screw in four legs and put little sticker-pads on the bottoms of each. Done. Be sure to get the bolts tight. If they are loose, the lounge will sort of "give" when you sit in it. This doesn't happen with tight bolts. One of them was slightly warped (meaning: three of the four legs touched the floor and the fourth sort of hovered 1/4 inch above) but I just sort of pushed on things and it came right. They look good. They don't look cheap, even though they are. I am surprised at how good they look. A friend came over right after I put them together and he asked/said "I thought you weren't going to spend a bunch of money?" They are comfortable. I'm 6' tall and 180lbs. It fits fine. Put a little pillow on it for the small of your back. I wish I could find a couple of chairs to match.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color compared well. Nice color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I really love this product. It fits perfectly in my bedroom and looks very sleek and tasteful. I searched seemingly endlessly and was ready to settle for some microsuede wannabe...this is perfect..soft, beautiful leather. Assembly was easy, but I wished that the legs had been marked front and rear, just to save time because it took an entire 20 mins to assemble!!! Only issue was that one of the washers was loose in the box. Overall very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color accurate..off white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality awesome.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I had had it with Chairs for reading and watching the flatscreen. Looked at at least 100 chaise variations until I found this and fell in love. Though not Perfect in color or comfort, its very workable. As a tall man, I need extra headroom but am compensating. Regular sized people will have no problems and a pillow or two will have you napping. Its plenty wide and long enough without the need for an ottoman. Lots of compliments on the Look/Style. They look more expensive than they are. I bought 2 and put a white Eero S. pedestal table between them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The photo shows white/snow white but its actually IVORY (lot of yellow). It doesnt match the rest of my WHITE items but its close and will have to do.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good design, stable yet lightweight. Thick vinyl and real wooden legs (dark brown, but not black). Easy to assemble. Bubble wrapped.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate except color so I had to DING a star. White lovers WANT and DEMAND white - NOT some variation.
Have been looking for a chaise for my bedroom for a long time. Came across one at a retail store...very comfy, reasonable price, but was white, and I wanted an ivory color. Came across several at Overstock and found this one. After reading the reviews, I noted how many people said the color was cream/ivory, not white. That worked for me. The only negative item is that legs don't go on straight. I'm not sure you have to start them at a certain point for them to end up correct. I do notice markings on the bottom of the legs. If so, they should put that in the instructions. Other than that, the chair is very comfy, the color is excellent. Assembly was easy; did it by myself while watching TV. Great product, would recommend it.
Decent quality for the price. Cream leather is nice contrast against the rich color of my bamboo flooring and teal blue walls. Easy to assemble, although a bit heavy for me to maneuver alone. My only complaint is regarding the 4 legs. I wasn't sure if they actually were different but seemed to be 2 pairs with slightly different angles. Unfortunately, they weren't marked front/back or right/left. It was hit or miss trying to get them on correctly (and I'm still not convinced that I got it right). Since I had to install and remove them several times to, hopefully, get them correct, the screw holes in the wood frame are now too large so the legs don't fit snugly. I have to frequently re-tighten the legs. I wish the manufacturer had identified which legs went where. Also, a threaded metal insertion site for the leg bolts would prevent loosening of the bolts when screwed into the bottom corners of the wood chaise frame.
Overall this was a great product for the price. It looks very elegant and will be an accent to any room. The color was a bit different then what I was looking for, but I have made it work in my home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks a bit whiter on the website but it's more of a shell/cream color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the product is great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was a bit off of what I was looking for
This is a gorgeous chair, however the holes on the backrest would not allign. O.CO sent a replacement, and the other set of holes would not allign, so O.CO sent another replaxement backrest We made it work without the washers, just barely. We ordered 2 of these chairs. One was perfect, no issues whatsoever. The other one barely worked with 3rd backrest.
I looked around for something like this for a while & was about to give up. It came in a very big box, well packaged. It's firm & uses bonded leather. Easy to assemble. I did it by myself. Beautiful & good quality for its price. I highly recommend it.