I purchased this rug for my hardwood living room floor, with a grip pad under it. The rug design, color and shag are great - exactly as represented on the website. The colors on the rug aren't overly bright, they're more muted but bring nice color to an otherwise colorless room. I bought the rug to match a dark brown leather couch and a brown/beige/green arm chair. I matched red pillows to the deep red on the rug. Floor and table lamps matched the soft beige background on the rug. All the different colors on the rug really make it easy to tie everything together in the room. The quality of the rug feels great under the foot, but it is a little thinner than other rugs even with a rug pad. Maybe a thicker rug pad would help. If you're looking for a plush rug, this isn't it. But if you're looking for an affordable, good-looking rug that does the job, this is a great option. When it was shipped, the shag was matted and flat, but the thread fluffed right back up when I ran my foot all over to fluff it up. One round with the vacuum would do the same fluffing up pretty well. Happy with the purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, a little thinner than I was expecting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This was a gift for a grandchild's playroom. Not the cheapest pick among choices considered. I was somewhat disappointed initially to see the color and thickness, but I am becoming increasingly unhappy now that it has been out of the wrapping and down a week and still has a musty odor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rug is beige, not ivory.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much thinner than anticipated. Would have ordered a thicker mat if I had known.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not classy. Thin and has odor.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No