This cabinet came well packed with all necessary pieces. It was quite easy to put together, requiring only a screwdriver. The edges all matched up correctly and all hardware works just fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the cabinet was almost black whereas it looked dark brown on the site. I was hoping to match an existing cabinet.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of this product is not top end, but great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description accurately matched the product.
We bought this cabinet to go over our toilet in our mini powder room. It fits perfect. Since I have a small powder room I need something to put essentials in. This cabinet looks very well and keeps a nice supply of essentials for the powder room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Looks good in our bathroom. Is very dark..almost black. Good quality for the money. We also bought the matching medicine cabinet. Fairly easy to assemble. Was missing a page of instructions and I called the company. They were very helpful and quickly emailed me the full instructions.
Lots of work to assemble this cupboard. After about a week of use, the entire cupboard collapsed and fell apart on the wall. If there was an easy way to return it, I would. My husband has fashioned some better supports to clamp the pieces together. Have not hung it back up yet and still not sure it will hold together. Poor design.
I purchased this product because it seemed to match my style, however the product wasn't manufactured in the highest quality. It took over two hours to clean/prep/install. When installed the doors didn't align evenly, the paint wasn't applied evenly over the different sections (leaving almost a fade to the wood slightly exposed), and it fell off the wall. Once I got the piece installed properly, I noticed the doors were uneven. I tried to drill new holes, however, it still didn't match up properly. When I hung the piece on the wall (using the screws provided), it fell off after trying to open one of the doors and broke a piece off the back of my toilet.
the cabinet was cheap looking. some hardware was missing. some of the wood was knicked allowing the whiter wood underneath to show. i want to return it but it has already been put together and i don't want to take it apart. the cabinets at *** would have been better and wouldn't have cost me so much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? was the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. low quality
It looks great and is the right size for the space over my toilet. I can't comment on how easy it was to put together because my boyfriend did it for me but everything fit snug and the doors close evenly. It's just the right size for my small bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same espresso as my cabinets, just like it looked online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Has a solid feel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
The back did not provide any support and the quick lock parts did not tighten well. No metal plate was provided to allow the doors to connect to the magne to keep the doors closed, The packing material was sticking to the pieces and had to be vacuumed several times plus wiped with a cloth, The glass is held in with screws and small washers and the glass rattles the doors when you open and close them. There were reinforcement plastic corners that did not do much to make it stable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate to a point
After reading some of the negative reviews, I didn't know what to expect but thought I would take a chance and still purchase it. I was very pleasantly surprised! It was extremely easy to put together and came with a template to fasten it to the wall making it very easy to hang. It looks very expensive and I'm very, very pleased. I've already received numerous compliments on it. For those who stated it fell apart, all I can say is you must have not put it together properly. It's very sturdy and compliments my new bathroom in just the way I wanted! I heartily recommend this cabinet.
color is about right as the image, its made of cheap wood-like materials, the hardware does not assemble tight, I had to use additional fasteners to keep it together, the wall template to drill the holes in the wall did not match the hangers rivoted to the unit (so go off of the unit itself and dont use the template).