Finished product exactly as described. Two complaints, however. The product arrived in a box large enough to hold the assembled product (which got my hopes up) and opening it up to find it needed assembly was a bit disappointing. It would be great if the required assembly were included in the product description. Assembly was rather simple (~30 minutes) and the assembled product feels very sturdy. The second issue is that the template provided for drilling the holes for mounting was off by a full inch. Luckily I held the template up to the holes in the cabinet to check before drilling. I recommend you do the same. Overall, though, a very nice product. I would purchase again.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
My bathroom is pretty small so this petite cabinet fits perfectly. I can understand the discontent of others with larger bathrooms as the mirror is squared, not rectangular. All I have to say is, take better planning steps and measurements and visualize each product you buy!! My only problem was that the holes for the screws that hang the cabinet up were in an awkward area, so was hard to put up. The assembling part was VERY easy however, because of the awkward angling, two people were needed (one to hold it up and one to drill). Lastly, I put my own spin on it and added two extra screws behind the divider since the backing is a bit thin and the first two holes were way up top. This is an inexpensive product, so work with what you got! Overall, I am pleased with this product!
Three years ago we bought this medicine cabinet and loved it so much we decided to use it again in another home renovation we are working on. We are very disappointed that they have changed some of the materials since that time. This cabinet has a two part cardboard back while the older version had a nice pressed board solid back. Also several of the pieces broke while assembling it. Unfortunately this is an inferior product at the same price.
pieces have too much leverage so they get too loose, you´ll need some glue
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pieces have too much leverage so they get too loose, you´ll need some glue
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Nice cabinet especially for the price but it came in 412 pieces (not really that many just seemed like it) and took me about 1.5 hours to assemble it. No problems in the process and all parts were in the box - no suprises. Cabinet looks nice and is a great fit for a small hall bath like ours. Good buy for a nice cabinet.
Nice piece. Assembly was super easy - and so was mounting it to my wall. WISH it had two shelves and WISH it was bigger, but that is not a fault of the product. Very sturdy and appears to be a solid piece. Mirror is nice too. Magnet for "clicking-close" of the door is VERY durable and strong. Latch is also solid, not plastic.
I would recommend to a friend with some caveats. On the one hand, the quality of the materials is low: it is basically densely compressed cardboard, painted gloss white. This product would be orders of magnitude better if it was real wood. On the positive side, it worked well for my particular application. I needed a medicine cabinet that came fully disassembled so I could change the dimensions to fit an unusual space that I could not modify because of studs/electrical wiring, and plumbing. I was able to keep the height as it was intended and change the width to fit my space. The price was competitive but I would rather pay more for better quality materials.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched the online description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the product is moderately low
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description online is accurate
This is not a viable cabinet. It is just a collection of cheap panels barely held together by almost 100 screws of different shapes and sizes. The rear board is 1/16" thick and just wobbles. No way does the item match this photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Dozens of parts and hardware to assemble. Pieces don't fit together nicely. Cheap pressed wood and edges chip immediately.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate. The photo gives the (false) impression that this is a real piece of furniture one would be proud to hang. It's not fit for any wall.
I was under the impression that you couldn't get much worse quality than Ikea. This product proved me wrong. TERRIBLE quality, came damaged, kept falling apart while I was building it (the parts don't fit together snugly), just all around BAD. I cannot stress this enough, do not buy this cabinet. It seems like a great deal until you get it out of the box and start building, at which point it's too late to get it back in and return. Spend a little more and get a LOT better quality.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awful
The pieces don't fit very well and there are 2 pieces that just spin and spin. I would spend more money for a nicer one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
I wasn't happy with the quality and it really does not look like it will hold up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poorly made and assembly was a bear!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
It took approximately 1-1/2 hours to put the darn thing together, only to discover that it had only one shelf and not much storage at all. We were going to order matching cabinets but quickly changed our minds after seeing the quality of the product and difficulty in assembling. Couldn't imagine how long it would have taken us to put two additional, larger cabinets together!! We could not send it back because we could not take it all apart and re-ship it back for a credit. Very disappointed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. MDF board, not wood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Did not remember reading it had to be TOTALLY assembled.
I purchased this to go in my daughter's small bathroom to store her toiletries and such. I love it because it can store plenty of stuff, but does not protrude out into the room much at all. It is well made, goes together easily, and is designed to attach to the wall securely. I did modify it a tiny bit. It comes with a latch on the outside of the door to hold it closed, and a magnet on the inside of the door also to hold the door closed. I removed the magnet because I felt it was not needed.
Not the most sturdy cabinet but works great for a small, hang anywhere mirrored medicine cabinet. I'm not the handiest of people, but I was able to put this together with minimal effort in about an hour or less. Overall, not the highest quality, but a great quality for the price.