I highly recommend this slipcover. Wanted to cover 1970s flowers on loveseat. this product was nice weight and gave me a whole new look. I only wish it was offered in more colors -
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I wanted neutral - I got neutral
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good heavy guage material I am sure will withstand kids and dogs jumping all over it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was thorough and accurate
Do not hesitate to purchase... I purchased slipcovers from another site and the color ended up being cream and the measurements were way off. THESE fit so nicely and the color is as white as white can be. I immediately purchased extras so that I had them incase something happened to the ones I have now. The price is amazing for the quality. And also might be helpful to know that the couches I covered were dark egglant and they do not show through at all with the white slipcovers - which is amazing to me. I'm so happy that I found these. They have a much more custom look than most other slipcovers twice the price. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect - Crisp, pure white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality - denim like material.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The only reason I am back on this site is to buy this sofa and love seat cover in another color! It arrived today and I couldn't wait to try it and I was a few minutes late to work because I was so excited to put them on my couches! My husband and I have been looking for the perfect couch for two years now....Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware and Arhaus are our style. When I saw this on O.co I jumped at it because I love the "Natural Slip Cover Look". A little background, our couches are big and over-sized with big round arms. The love seat is 72 inches the couch 86 inches. These fit perfectly!!!!! We paid $2,500 for our "flower pattern" couches in 1998 and after two puppies in the last five years and the wear and tear on them....they were worn out and dated. Our sofa is a sofa bed and I didn't want to give it up, because it is our Heaven on a cold winters night, cuddled up watching, TV in front of the fire. I am over the MOON that our outdated couches look shaggy chic "Pottery Barn" style now . Nice material! Yes they were a little wrinkled when they arrived...but nothing a steamer didn't take care of in 1/2 an hour. I would also like to mention we have seven throw pillows for the back of the couch and loveseat and I did go to another website and had covers made for those pillows in a matching color with a subdued stripe because I like to have them on top of the slipcovers, not underneath. So, in closing, (sorry this is so long), I highly recommend these slipcovers....I have been looking for something like this for YEARS....if your couches are oversized and have big round arms like mine you can save a lot of money and be very happy with these for a lot less money!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I have waited for several months to write my review on this product hoping that it would grow on me over time. When searching for a new slipcover I read hundreds of reviews and searched high and low before deciding on this one. The reviews I read were excellent, the photos showed a very crisp and clean looking slipcover, what I got was none of those. The fit was terrible, it looked like I bought a sheet and tried to tuck it in. NOT what I had in mind at all! I left it on for several months anyway but finally tired of looking at it and put my old ones back on. Just today I thought I'd give them another try so I washed and dried them and to my dismay they shrunk so badly they no longer will even fit at all!!!! The only positive thing I have to say for them is the material is a good heavy quality, other than that I would never, ever purchase these again and should have just sent them back when I first got them. It was definitely not a good purchase!
The color is accurate, but that's about all that's accurate. The love seat and matching sofa arrived and were way too big. I have standard size furniture. I understand that the slip covers are not custom made and are made to fit several sizes, but the closures that are designed to keep the skirt (bottom dust ruffle) attached to the rest of the slip cover are inadequate. The closures are the same you would find on most children's belts: 2 d shaped rings, designed to have the strip of fabric pulled thru both, them pulled the opposite direction thru one ring to keep it secure. These are on the back of the love seat, so even if it does fit your furniture, be aware that it will show if your piece will not be flush against a wall. As is, the closure cannot be pulled tight because there is too much material in the back. The strap is fully pulled thru the rings and still has around 4-5 inches of loose fabric that could be pulled tight if the straps were just sewn closer to the center of the material. A little attention to detail would have made this a better product. Spend s few more dollars for SureFit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
These slip covers are really nice, like some of the previous reviews my sofas are oversized and I was worried they may not fit. But they fit so well, they look custom, . I used my hand steamer to get the wrinkles out after putting them on the sofas. Also ordered another color for change of seasons, really love them! I bought accent pillows at Pottery Barn with the down filled pillows, makes my couches look new.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were perfect, better than I could hope for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These covers are soft, thick and drape very nicly. Changed the look of the entire room. Love Them!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good! Reviews were helpful.
I know it is hard to get slip covers to fit perfectly, but the belts used to secure these just don't do the trick at all. Not able to make them tighter so the slipcovers always look baggy and rumpled. Fabric is soft and seems durable, but design just doesn't work for me.
I purchased the Bright White - very good quality - smart fit - I purchased Teal, Lime Green and Butterfly accent pillows to bring the outside indoors - looks so fresh and clean. The only negative I would add is that the tabs that fasten to the rings could be a little longer.
I've been thinking about slipcovers for my ugly couch and loveseat for some time now. When I saw the Overstock price I just went ahead and bit the bullet. I wish I had done so a long time ago. It wasn't difficult to fit the slipcovers, they fit well, they changed the entire mood of the room from Country Christmas Green to Pottery Barn. I am so pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is high-quality, sturdy washable material.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As expected.
I have been looking for traditional styled sofa covers that work well with all types of rooms and decor. Finally, this one works! Not only is it beautifully made and looks wonderful, but it is washable! It can be spruced up for any season or occasion because of the neutrality in design. The price was excellent! What more can one ask!