I brought these for some light weight curtains that I also got from overstock...they worked perfectly...but I wouldn't put heavy curtains on these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are for light weight curtains
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love the way they make the curtains stand out in the room and really dresses up the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurately and I love how they look
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality and easy to put up
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The curtain rods look very nice. They were very easy to mount. They are a little light weight but was only hanging sheer curtains, so they were adequate. I do not know how sturdy they would be for a heavier drape. All in all though, very pleased.
These are fine rods for what I needed. They are a thinner rod than I thought and if you are not careful, the finial at the end can pop off but it does go right back on again. Installation was clear and easy - they just seem a little on the chintzy side to me.
These look great in the room. The finish coordinates with the chandelier, and contrasts beautifully with the ivory and sand colors in soft furnishing. These are NOT heavy duty rods! But as long as the curtains are very lightweight - you're ok.
I prefer slim curtain rods as opposed to very thick ones that are made for designer curtains in large spaces. We have an older home and these curtain rods fit well without being too modern or too traditional. We are using them for both small windows and large windows with sheer curtain panels.