These are Sunbrella "outdoor" cushions. However, with any rain, these become so water logged that it takes 4-5 days for them to dry out even in the sun. These should not be called outdoor cushions, and when I called Overstock to try to return them, I was unsucessful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality fine for inside
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate
These were nice replacement pillows, but I didn't read the description all the way through and didn't realize that the back pillows are actually the size of throw pillows so they really didnt' work out as well for me but they were of good quality and really as described....I just didn't read the decription well!
I was a little disappointed that the upper cushion was 1/4 smaller than the bottom cushion. I would have appreciated more visualization with a real arm chair as a example.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Not really
I ordered this with my heart in my mouth because the color looked so dark online. I'm so glad I did because the real thing is a very pretty light mushroom and perfectly fits some 30 year old rattan furniture I inherited with outdated and damaged cushions. Just so happy with this purchase!! Quite a strong chemical smell, but I'm hoping that will fade quickly.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No--it is lighter and prettier.
- How is the quality of the product? Very Nice.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
These cushions look great, but the material used as the actual cushion is weak and unsupportive. I can feel the slats of my rattan furniture underneath the cushion. Expected stiffer cushions, will need to supplement with egg crate cushion or something underneath the sunbrella cushions.
I was seeking to replace existing cushions and expected similar quality to what I had, and was disappointed. Found these cushions to be stiff and not plush enough. Fabric was very nice quality, which is why I gave it two stars. But for this level of comfort, you could pay a lot less and get cushions at a big-box store.