First, it took 3 weeks to receive this order. Secondly, the pillows are poorly constructed. The covers are too big, making the pillows look skimpy, and the stuffing appears lumpy. The stitching is irregular, done with different color/size threads, loose threads everywhere. They appear to have been made by someone who does not know the basics of sewing. Due to the late delivery, I do not have time to return them and purchase replacements before we leave for the season. Very disappointed in Overstock for accepting this low level of quality in their stock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? They look much better in the photo
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The color on the webiste looks like a sage green and the pillows were actaully an apple almost lime green. Product quality looked nice that they were good sized throw pillows. I unfortunately had to retun them due to the color not matching the other furniture and rug. Would have been nice to have a better descriptive word other than "green" for the color. Maybe say " apple green"
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes