I purchased two of these end tables to put on either end of the black leather Le Corbusier sofa in my living room. I am very happy with the way they look. They add a perfect retro-modern highlight to my contemporary, post-minimal space. The middle and bottom tiers are great for displaying books and the top makes my living great for entertaining, as they are perfect for holding drinks and appetizers. The tempered glass add a nice cosy yet loungey feel and its super easy to clean.
We bought two of these, and were very happy with the quality, and ease of assembly. This is a very high end furniture with good price. The simple beauty of the design is exceptional in this price range. As usual, purchasing from Overstock was a professional, and well run transaction.
Tiered levels are glass with a reflective tint. In overstocked images, bottom level looks black but it is actually the clear tempered glass, same as top 2 levels. Table looks great, high end look. I only purchased one but thinking about getting a second one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This was a good buy, and took more time to get the box open than to put the tables together. I only gave this 4 stars for the following reasons, one corner of the glass was slightly chipped, enough to notice, but not enough to hassle with sending it back, the tables aren't quite black (but close enough), and one of the tables, the bottom pane of glass didn't quite fit correctly- it had to pretty much be shoved in - the other one fit just fine. All around- a good purchase- now the coffee table I bought at the same time- a different story- in fact, I didn't even open these boxes for a week since the table was so hard to put together- I couldn't face assembling anything else! But, these were incredibly easy to put together, are sturdy, and look great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close- I was expecting black, it's more of a very very dark brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I had drawn a picture of the type of table I was looking for and was blown away when I saw this on Overstock. I made the purchase and upon it's arrival out of the box I noticed the glass had been cracked, shipped, and was to big to go unnoticed. Overstock was fast, friendly, and free about resolving the issue. I was really happy with the table until a few months after the purchase I noticed the wood stripping that runs flat and across the table top on all three levels has begun to bubble up. All three levels of glass have wood stripping around their edges that has begun to form little bumps. I don't believe that this is a natural state of the wood and believe it probably has to do with the glue or adhesive. While I'm willing to overlook it or put up with it since it's such a cool table and I have so little furniture it may anger others who purchase more than one and would find it embarassing or aggrivating. Otherwise it's a cool table. Maybe it's just my table that has this issue?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I give this an average rating because I'm a little upset with the woodwork or wood stripping.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate as far as I can remember.
I love this end table! I wish I could afford to buy a few more!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top of the line
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
We needed a table where to place our cable box since the tv is above the fireplace. This table was the perfect design and size for this purpose and at a reasonable price. After reading the reviews about the color not being a very deep black we decided to order it. We love dark brown/wench color furniture and this matched in our living room beautifully.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit more dark brown/wench than black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good thus fat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Glass color was not stated
This side table is such an eye-catching piece! It's definitely got that one-of-a-kind designer look to it--all of my friends are astonished that I managed to buy it for the price that I did. It's sturdy and made from really good quality material, and the design is just so much fun. I love the glass surfaces, too--no need to worry about scratched surfaces here! It's a great buy, and I'm really happy with it, particularly at this price.
Like the overall look, but they are not quite like the picture. The glass is bronze tinted not smoke - though the description might have said that. The items were packed extremely well for shipping which was fast. The main problem is within the first month, the finish began lifting and peeling off of one of the tables. You get what you pay for.