I was looking for a deal on outdoor cushions. I was very pleased at the price offered by Overstock.com. Now I have a perfect example of "you get what you pay for". This pillows are terribly misshaped, and the stuffing is horribly hard and lumpy. I have ordered other Sunbrella products, and have always been satisified. But I have not ordered from Overstock before, and doubt I will again.
These pillows look very nice and I loved the fabric; however, I did end up returning them because they were too big for my adirondack chairs. It was my fault for not meausuring better since the dimensions are clearly stated. Just make sure you really want this large of a pillow. I can't comment on durability or wear since we didn't keep them, but I was very pleased with the value and look of the pillows. They seemed well constructed and I really liked the simple, subtle beige striping that added a little texture to the fabric.
Wonderful outdoor fabric set. I bought these pillows as well as some of the other styles in same fabric. The quality is good and the product is as advertised. The Walnut color has darker stripes alternating with brown and it provides another texture in my outdoor grouping. They've been on my outdoor patio for a few weeks and no fading or moisture stains from the occasional drizzle we have in the Pacific Northwest. The Seat cushions are firm and the pillows are softer.(the product above are the pillows). The Pillows do not unzip so you cannot wash or replace the stuffing.
I ordered this set in antique beige and the color is very accurate. These pillows are not and fluffy. I paired the set with the coordinating bench cushion and it looks very expensive. The only reason I didn't give the pillows 5 stars is because I wish they were a little bit wider, but they still look amazing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought these back cushions to go with my four wicker chairs. I had previously bought the seat cushions to match. The closure on these back cushions was a straight sew across the outside of the seam in a thread that did not match the color. For that reason I did not rate them as high as the cushions. Also the width of the cushions are measured before the cushion is stuffed and therefore, the cushion is smaller than I expected. There should be a note on this page describing the size of the cushion before and after stuffing. It would help to estimate the size better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as pictured on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good but not as good as the seat cushions. Same material but different closure.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The on-site description was exact.
Took another customer's advice and I bought this as back cushions for an old iron outdoor sofa and chair I have. I bought the Clara ottoman cushions for the seats. I'm thrilled with how it all works together. What a great price!!! I checked into replacing the old ones and it was $1000 to order new cushions, or $600-900 to have the old one re -covered . This was not a sewing project I wanted to take on either (too many other things on my list). We store them in for the winter and take them in when it rains. Not because they wouldn't hold up (they are very durable) but we baby them so they will last us a long time. This kind of deal wont be around in 5 -7 years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the exact size and color