I purchased these for a couple of chairs on my sun porch that I had previously bought cushions for. They are a perfect match. Price was great too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I loved these pillows but the shade of blue wasn't the correct shade so I returned the pillows. I am still looking for the correct shade of blue.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I bought these pillows in Autumn Stripe (aka Dimone Sequoia) and Textured Cornsilk to coordinate with Tuscan and Linen Chili seat cushions. The Stripe goes with everything but the Cornsilk with the Tuscan is a little bright. Overall though, the look is good across the yard! However, the quality isn't quite what I was hoping for. The welting is wavy, there is no zipper, the stuffing is uneven (the corners aren't really stuffed), and the area that they sew up after they stuffed it is messy. I bought the cushions to pull color from one area to the next and for that they do the job. Workmanship...I've had better.
Fabric and workmanship was great. Cannot say I loved the Canvas Walnut color -- so dark brown it's almost black. The product description (at least at the time I ordered) said these had a zipper opening...they did not. The pillow was very firm, overstuffed in my opinion, but perhaps it would soften over time. The zippered opening was essential for me, so they were returned.