tried filming jaws 7 with this movie light. Not quite powerful enough. Then used it for my home office and loved it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same same
Great looking, great quality, the only thing I think could have improved on this lamp is that they should have added screws to lock the legs to a desired length. The legs can be adjusted in height, so the screw it came with don't tighten well enough to stay in place. The lamp fell one day because one of the the legs got shorten so it couldn't balance (it didn't break) so my husband simply inserted a screw/nail at a 90 degree angle to the connecting point of the legs and now it stays in place.
I am very pleased with the product I purchased, and the experience. No gimmicks, no surprises. Just quick delivery of what the ad promised.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just what i expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality, not some cheap imitation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
This is my favorite lamp in the house. It projects a bright glow and adds a unique look to the room. It is substantial metal (doesn't feel like it will easily bend when you turn the knob). The first came with a broken vise (what adjusts the leg), but Overstock quickly addressed this.
Neat light that is surprisingly well built. The legs are not wimpy and the stain color is beautiful. Neat old school light that fits in well with our retro style. Light itself is as bright or dim as you want depending on the bulb you put in it. Upper metal part is thin and ment for decoration though it does function, move up and down/ rotate 360, like it should. Not a toy by any stretch. We like it!