This planter is quite large and beautifully finished. The photo does not do it justice. There is no drainage hole but the resin material will allow for one to be drilled by the owner -- kind of a hassle but that's the only drawback. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the purchase.
We are very pleased. They look amazing. I receive compliments from the neighbors all the time. We have grey lascaping bricks on our porch and this pot blended perfectly and was still a statement piece. I used spiral evergreen shrubs and petunias to fill these. For the price you know you're not getting a heavy stone product but still great none the less.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was unaware of the type of material that was used to make this. It is heavy and sturdy but not heavy stone. Good enough for us.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
I love this urn and looks fabulous in my yard. My only problem is that after we drilled the holes; debris collected in the same holes and now holds water. Therefore, I am afraid to plant anything in the urn since it will be over watered and kill the plant. This is great if your not looking for the drainage. Still love the planter!~
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color -
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very heavy urn and looks magnificent in the yard.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description.