I am using this in my entry since the entry area is very small. It is beautiful and works perfectly!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is just as described--chrome and crystal
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very nice--I am happy to have it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is accurate
i half heartedly ordered these mini chandeliers fully expecting to be dissappointed but to my surprise and excitement this chandelier is truly beautiful. Glass beads strands that shoot rainbows across the walls. I had no problem stranding the light. too about 30 minutes to do. The chandeliers were short a few strands but i reached out to customer service and additional strands are on their way to me now at no charge. I hung one in my bathroom and one in a hallway. YOu def need additional lighting in the bathroom but this chandelier took boring space and made it glamorous. I love it. wish i had additional space that needed lighting
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? under described. more beautiful
This chandelier gives a very nice touch to our entrance. When the light is on, the "crystals" are very shiny. It is beautiful! However, it needed patience to assemble all the pieces together. At least, we put the chandelier together only once!!! We consider buying another one for the second floor hallway.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I had the electricial part done by my contractor, then I study the picture and put it together, it was easy by time consuming and took about a little over an hour. At the end it was all worth it, this is a very beautiful piece, I like the clearity of the crystals. This is not a small piece but it gets your attention and I like the style. I have it displaying the hallway when entering the front door, and would not have picked a better piece for this area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was the same compare with the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of this product is excellent, looks more expensive than its price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the on site description of the product was very acturate
Beautiful. All crystals are not glass but the ones that are reflect onto the others and you would never know the difference.....except in a higher price. Very easy to assemble, BUY IT> YOU WILL LOVE IT. Ann Norfolk
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent, However, even better in "person"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I have this hanging over the tub in the master bath. It looks amazing. This is a small fixture so make sure the proportions are right for your room. It will get lost in a large area. It was installed by my electrician who was kind enough to hang the crystals, it took quite a while. In the right setting this is a knock out. Good price, decent quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Hope you like to put together thousands of pieces of crystal. It takes awhile but is worth it. Nice small piece. Just right for a mid sized or small bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I ordered this beautiful chandalier for my little princess room and it is one of the most beautiful things I have seen. It took a little while for my husband and I to figuere out how to put it together, but once we were finish it was worth it. I was affraid that it was not going to have lighting because it had one bulb, but to my surprise it is perfect. It is worth the money.
I read other reviews that said how awful this was to put together and it isn't that bad :-) AND it is so worth it; such a pretty little light. I can't wait to hang it in my new downstairs bathroom. I am pretty much designing the whole bathroom around this light and I know it will be gorgeous. The light was well packed and the crystals are very nice. Extras were provided for all but the one large one. The strings of crystals that have to be attached to the light are assembled so while there are 100+ of them to attach, I did it while watching TV so it isn't hard. Definitely would recommend this.
The picture I saw showed maybe 4 top-level arms hanging down - the one I received has six; I espectd the middle section to be oval - the one I received is more onion-shaped that curves downward along the sides; there's also a larger crystal-faceted sphere that is attached to the bottom, which I don't see in the product photo. HOWEVER, after about an hour of attaching the crystals, IT IS BEAUTIFUL! This will be going in or renovated master bathroom and I can't wait! We didn't receive any white gloves as previous post(s) mentioned, but who cares? It also takes up to a 60 watt bulb, not 40 as also previously mentioned. Sooo worth the time to attach crystals - you won't be disappointed!
I bought this to hang over my spa tub in the master bath. It's not hung yet(house isn't finished) It does take a while to put the crystals on but well worth it. Once you get the hang of it it goes quickly. I agree, don't even bother with the cotton gloves provided. (snags) If your worried about finger prints pick some latex ones before you start. I just wiped it down after I got through- I don't figure my electrician will be wearing any when he hangs it.
I love the chandelier. It has met all of my expectations. It is beautiful. I shopped at the local lighting stores and for the price, I found nothing in comparison and so I went to the website and have bought several fixtures to update my home. My electrician had hung the fixture and I put on the crystals. Next time I would put the crystals on first before hanging. Thanks Overstock.
The item description clearly states that it comes with 40" of chain. This was important to us, because we needed to swag the fixture slightly. When it arrived, I thought the chain was just missing and contacted customer service. After spending two-three hours assembling it, I received an email indicating that it does NOT come with chain. I'm now awaiting return instructions, as we can't use it unless it can be swagged. I'm disappointed, as the fixture is really very nice, and I've wasted quite a bit of time on the assembly. Still, if one doesn't need to swag it, it's a great fixture.
I have not hung this yet (still deciding which room to put it in) ~ I may buy more. It is just beautiful! I was originally planning to put it in my master bathroom, but it is so pretty, that I might put it over my dinette (or perhaps sink...or perhaps get two for over my kitchen island)...fun piece. Hard to go wrong with this one.
I bought the chandlier for my bathroom,but after re-doing my foyer I decided to hang it there. I have it on a dimmer switch and it is beautiful. I wish I could get a couple more to put in my bathrooms. It took a little time to put the crystals on., but worth it.