I like like like my floor lamp! The reason there is "no love" for my new floor lamp has to do with the fact that the lamp DOES NOT have a dimmer switch. And for this type of concentrated lighting, this lamp should have a dimmer. I had no problems with the assembly. I live alone, so it can easily be done without assistance. It just takes patience. I received my lamp with NO DEFECTS except for one of the five bulbs did not work - that was a "non issue"... All in All, great find, great buy.... Lovely lamp :) Cheers!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, good quality chrome and stone
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The lamp came with no assembly instructions and no photo of the assembled product. There were warnings about the weight of the base. Once assembled 2 of the 5 lights did not work and one plastic washer was broken. I went to a local store and bought bulbs, which fixed the problem. Bulbs were included but the entire lamp was not well packed. Everything seems functioning day 1.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No