After the box was opened and the stools were put together, I noticed the seats were sewn unevenly and not symetrical. One of them was defective and we only could put in two screws instead of the four. I tried to buy longer screws, but couldn't find any long enough to secure the cushion. They are supposed to swivel, but it is very difficult. These stools are of very poor quality.
These are fairly nice stools, but I only gave 3 stars because of 2 flaws. First, the legs are not even, so they rock a bit. To correct that issue, we put on different feet (which do not glide now). We bought four stools, and none of them could be leveled without shimming one or two legs. Second, these stools are billed as 25-inch, but they are 27.5 inches tall. That makes for a tight fit under a counter-height table (36 inches). We had to boost the table by 2-1/2 inches.
Received the stool in a couple of days after ordering. When my husband and I started to assemble, we found this to be quit a task. Finally after two of us trying for more than 3 hours, we called the manufacturer. Low and behold, the instructions, as per the company's representative were "All messed-up." We were instructed to go online for correct instructions. REALLY! This stool is very complicated to assemble with or without the correct instructions. LOOK ELSEWHERE! Returning this one ASAP.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no opinion
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
Wasnt sure wether to get the 25 or 30 inch. Should have got the 30 inch but his will do.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Great item at a great price. Looks very nice. Not too hard to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly how they looked online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very