I ordered 2 of these for a second residence. The color is a neutral gray-brown that blends with either of those colors. The quality appears to be very nice, the seams are all nice and tight and the construction of the chair is well done. All the pieces were present. The chairs are also comfortable - deep seating and high backed for reading or watching a movie with head support. If there were more color options or I had another place to use them, I'd order another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good out of the box, durability TBD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Despite the risk of purchasing two chairs without being able to sit in them, this turned out to be an excellent purchase. Thanks to previous reviewers, the risk was lessened and the chairs provide great support for my back and appear too be durable so far. I don't write many reviews but these chairs deserve some note.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
The chair was received very quickly. Put it together in no time at all. Fits together like a glove. Works perfect in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I've only just received my chair, but I am very pleased with its color, fabric and comfort . It's just what I needed for my redecorating project, and at a price I could afford.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
I would recommend this chair for the price. It looks elegant but is firm and seems sturdy. I am not sure how the fabric will wear but while it is new, it is very nice. Nice size too, I am 5'7" and it fits me well and is comfortable for reading with a small pillow behind my back.
I looked at so many chairs and reviews I thought I would go cross-eyed, and finally came across this one. It's very stylish, comfortable and appears to be very good quality. Because I am only 5'4", I did get a small decorative lumbar pillow for it. The cushion is not too hard and not too soft, but firm. As time goes on, it will loosen up. It's brand new so I would expect it to be firm. The chair is wide, so make sure you measure your space before ordering. I wanted a chair with a tall back, somewhat like a wing chair, so I could lay my head back if I wanted to and this is perfect. The color is exactly what is shown in the picture. Very easy to assemble; took all of 5 minutes. The only wish I have is that it had a matching ottoman.
I love these chairs! I ordered two for my office lobby and have received compliment after compliment. Easy to assemble and sturdy. The color is even more beautiful than the pictures. The fabric is very substantial and mix well with browns in my office. Assembly took about 15 minutes each. The cushions are very plush and I expect they will wear well for years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color, but even more beautiful in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The picture does not do it justice. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
perfect accent chair, nice high back and seat, very easy to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. comfy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just as described
I saw this chair at a ********** and liked it - then I saw it on Overstock for $XX less with free shipping. Decision made!! It was super easy to put together (you have to screw the four legs on and push the seat back into the slot. A girl could do it! :-)
Just the neutral color required in a room with oranges, sage greens, yellows and terracotta. If you want a pop of color on it, just toss on a pillow or drape a serape over an arm. One box (more than 45 lbs once packaged) held the chair which was in two sections. Back & armed seat, with legs stowed neatly in a zippered pouch under the bottom of the chair. That was cool to find them there! Easy to put together with no tools. I may be behind the times with current manufacturing of this type of high-backed chair, but the back simply was inserted into a ridge into the seated area. No screws! It's not an issue unless you decide to pick up the chair by the back. Then you may very will have the chair back in your hands, looking down at the cushioned seat. Overall quite happy with my purchase.
As soon as you get up from the chair it makes a sucking kind of noise. So Embarrassing!!!! It arrived fast, box was already open for some reason, but everything still in. Easy to assemble. Quality seems fair for the price. Nothing that will last for years. The legs didnt go in very well. One of them points in a different direction. I wouldn't necessarily not recommend the product- I just wouldn't recommend it. Do you know what I mean?
I have really fallen in love with this chair. Really liked it out of the box, but it has grown on the whole family with time. VERY easy to assemble, did it by myself. Fabric is really nice and has great texture. The cushion and back were a bit hard at first, but they have softened within 1.5 months and now the whole family fights over who gets the chair. It is a great size, makes a bold statement, not small like an accent chair. One thing to watch out for; the fabric had shards of wood and metal stuck in the fabric (I am assuming from the factory environment). I did not like this, and was "stabbed" a few times during assembly. I VERY carefully ran my hands over the entire surface, and also vacuumed to removed several shards of debris before I would let anyone sit on it. I did this over and over to be sure no more remained. after that it was fine. This was an inconvenience, but I am very happy with the chair. Would look fantastic in many settings and styles of rooms. Well worth the price!
We bought two of these when my hubby had hip surgery so that he would have a comfortable chair with sturdy arms an a high back. Frankly, at the price I presumed them to be 'disposable'. I was very pleased when they arrived and continue to be pleased today! WTG Peter Brady! LOL