I ordered 2 of these for a second residence. The color is a neutral gray-brown that blends with either of those colors. The quality appears to be very nice, the seams are all nice and tight and the construction of the chair is well done. All the pieces were present. The chairs are also comfortable - deep seating and high backed for reading or watching a movie with head support. If there were more color options or I had another place to use them, I'd order another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good out of the box, durability TBD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Despite the risk of purchasing two chairs without being able to sit in them, this turned out to be an excellent purchase. Thanks to previous reviewers, the risk was lessened and the chairs provide great support for my back and appear too be durable so far. I don't write many reviews but these chairs deserve some note.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
The chair was received very quickly. Put it together in no time at all. Fits together like a glove. Works perfect in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I've only just received my chair, but I am very pleased with its color, fabric and comfort . It's just what I needed for my redecorating project, and at a price I could afford.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
I would recommend this chair for the price. It looks elegant but is firm and seems sturdy. I am not sure how the fabric will wear but while it is new, it is very nice. Nice size too, I am 5'7" and it fits me well and is comfortable for reading with a small pillow behind my back.
I looked at so many chairs and reviews I thought I would go cross-eyed, and finally came across this one. It's very stylish, comfortable and appears to be very good quality. Because I am only 5'4", I did get a small decorative lumbar pillow for it. The cushion is not too hard and not too soft, but firm. As time goes on, it will loosen up. It's brand new so I would expect it to be firm. The chair is wide, so make sure you measure your space before ordering. I wanted a chair with a tall back, somewhat like a wing chair, so I could lay my head back if I wanted to and this is perfect. The color is exactly what is shown in the picture. Very easy to assemble; took all of 5 minutes. The only wish I have is that it had a matching ottoman.
I love these chairs! I ordered two for my office lobby and have received compliment after compliment. Easy to assemble and sturdy. The color is even more beautiful than the pictures. The fabric is very substantial and mix well with browns in my office. Assembly took about 15 minutes each. The cushions are very plush and I expect they will wear well for years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color, but even more beautiful in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The picture does not do it justice. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
perfect accent chair, nice high back and seat, very easy to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. comfy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just as described
Just the neutral color required in a room with oranges, sage greens, yellows and terracotta. If you want a pop of color on it, just toss on a pillow or drape a serape over an arm. One box (more than 45 lbs once packaged) held the chair which was in two sections. Back & armed seat, with legs stowed neatly in a zippered pouch under the bottom of the chair. That was cool to find them there! Easy to put together with no tools. I may be behind the times with current manufacturing of this type of high-backed chair, but the back simply was inserted into a ridge into the seated area. No screws! It's not an issue unless you decide to pick up the chair by the back. Then you may very will have the chair back in your hands, looking down at the cushioned seat. Overall quite happy with my purchase.
It looks great in my living room; mixed reviews on the comfort: those who like the hardness and stiff back love it, others who like to curl up in a soft chair aren't quite as happy. Overall, it's a great chair for the price. It comes in one box, simple to put together, and appears to be durable (kids, dogs, etc. have been all over it).
Great color....I would describe as brown/grey, or clay. The only con I can think of is that the seat cushions are Velcro-ed, so once you stand up you can hear the Velcro separate from the release of pressure. It's like hearing a tire leak. But really no big deal. They look great and the quality is good for the price. Also, the chairs are deeper than standard. Again, no big deal.
I find flaws in the manufacturing of this chair - for that reason I feel it is overpriced, that I paid too high a price for the chair. It looks good in living room, and is comfortable enough, but I feel it is a manufacturer's second that couldn't be on display in a furniture store showroom. Just a few tucks and seams aren't quite what they should be for a chair of this price.