We have been ordering different brands and styles of dining chairs to try find a set to go with our new dining room table. This chair was the winner. The legs are a dark coffee color, alomost black. It looks really nice with the lighter fabric. They have a nice modern look to them. They are on the lighter side, so I plan on Scotchgurading them. But they look awesome and are a comfortable seat. Assembly wasn't to hard, but one leg was a little short so the one chair wobbles a bit. Will probably try to even it out with a felt pad. Also, be sure to inspect both chairs before you put them together, as one of the chairs from the first set had a metal looking mark on the chair back. But we exchanged it for a new set, and those were fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the fabric is a little darker, but still light. Definaltley has a linen look to it, and has a slight texture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good for this price range.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty acurate
First off, I have NEVER before written an online review for a product that I purchased. So this alone is a testament to how pleased I am with these chairs. I purchased just two of them to start, as I was concerned about overall quality, color, etc. To my delight, they arrived ridiculously fast (as in 3 business days), and exceeded my expectations on all fronts. Very easy to assemble. And, let's be honest, it all comes down to getting the best value for the price tag. If I didn't know better I would guess that the chairs cost ~$$$ each after assembly. I just ordered two more to complete my small, but classy, dining room set. LOVE!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, no complaints
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Ordered these chairs for my dining room. Did not want to spend a ton of money as it was a new house and we already had so many expenses. The price on these was great and fit all my needs. The delivery was fast and they arrived packed very well and not one was damaged. We did use power tools to put them together and not the tiny thing they included to speed this up but they were all put together in an hour or so. (I got six). The color was more oatmeal then the pick but that is what natural linen looks like so it say it was exactly what I expected. I have had many compliments on them in the last few weeks and would easily buy more if needed. Great choice!!! Thanks Overstocked!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more oatmeal but gorgeous
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality and comfortable to sit in.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Nice and lightweight yet very durable. Looks great with any decor. I paired these chairs with a rustic handmade birch table to give it a more polished look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Photo shows more on the white side, however they are a light flax color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Very elegant chairs. Perfect for our transitional dining room. As said in other reviews, they are a pain to put together but once they are together, it is worth it. I ordered two to make sure that I liked them and I just ordered four more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker (more tan) in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice fabric and good weight to the chair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color appears lighter in the online picture.
I am very pleased with the chairs, they were just the style and color I was looking for to complete my dining set. Very easy to assemble, the fabric is linen as is stated and it is of good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was close to the picture, perhaps just a bit darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good, well cushioned and sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Attractive, comfortable chairs. Easy to assemble with some issues of legs sitting on the floor evenly. The chairs come with detailed instructions on how to prevent for this but regardless of my efforts there was still a bit of rocking. A couple sticky furniture stabilizers under the right leg and all was fixed. Seats are comfortable and deeper than I expected. Fabric is accurately described as "natural"; texture is not too soft and not too coarse. Over all, pleased with purchase quality and price; will be getting another pair to complete the set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is natural with a little more visual texture than can be seen in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Comfortable, slight issue with legs sitting evenly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The chairs are more oatmeal colored than white like the photo, but they are very comfortable and feel sturdy. The first chair took a while to put together so I bought an allen/hex bit for my power tool. The remaining chairs were assembled much quicker. I had a little trouble with one--the screws didn't line up with the holes--but I finally got it together.
plusses: The chair is stylish, stitching looks fine, an off-white natural linen color that is not too gray, or vanilla. The chair is comfortable but not as cushy in the seat as some similar style chairs that cost twice as much. Good value for the money. minuses: Everything the other reviewers said about assembly was true for me, too. Some holes didn't line up, and washers had to be added. If you can be patient with the assembly, you will probably be very happy for chairs at this price.
The chairs, which I have bought 6 so far, look nice around our table. They are comfortable. They were easy to put together- or so it looked like it was easy for my husband. They have had a lot of use and have held up. They look like the picture. I'm short (5'3") and my husband is tall (6'4") and we both enjoy them. I plan to buy 4 more when they come back in stock.
Great chairs! They look very classy in my dining room and they're also really comfy to sit it. I use one in my office and can sit in it for hours without being uncomfortable. Assembly for the most part is pretty simple - though the pre-drilled holes in the bottom don't have perfect alignment, which adds a layer of complexity when screwing in the bolts.
These chairs are comfortable and stylish. Relatively easy to put together (one took a little tweaking when the legs didn't line up at first). The fabric is a light oatmeal linen - almost beige, but not quite - which adds a nice depth. The cross-stitching breaks up the fabric and makes it less stark (there is also cross-stitching on the seat). A couple quality issues - the stitching isn't quite 100% straight in some places, there was a smudge on one of the 4 chairs we ordered (but it was easily cleaned off with some Resolve), and one chair was missing the plastic slider feet on the back leg. But for the price, they're a good buy.
The color and the stitching on these chairs is very pretty and looks like the photo. One chair arrived in perfect condition and the other came with a split leg and the fabric was bunched up on the chair. We returned the chairs because they felt cheap when you sat in them and did not feel quite as sturdy as what I was looking for. Although, they are sturdier than other chairs at this price point. They were not right for me, but if you will not be using them often I think they would work in your dining room. They look nice, just not as nice to sit in.
Beautiful chairs. They look very expensive . Very easy to assemble and not wobbly like some reviewers stated. If you have any problem with the chair wobbling just follow the instruction of dropping the chair from about 2 feet and the legs adjusts it immediately. I am ordering two more sets and absolutely recommend them.
This was my first O'stock Purchase. I was pleased with the customer service and the product. I ordered 2 chairs to check the quality, and ended up completing my dining room table set with six. It goes very well with my decor and Dark wood table.The dimensions listed were correct and assembly wasn't difficult. It took me 30 minutes or so to assemble two chairs. I would def buy again. The chairs do seem sturdy, I just hope they last long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close, beige/cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 8/10 for it's Price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I needed inexpensive chairs only I have expensive taste. When I saw these, they looked like ones I had seen at Macy's for 2X the price, so they were a bargain on Overstock. In person, they look very sharp and pristine. I Scotch Guarded them as an extra measure since I use them as every day chairs. Assembly was simple, took less than 2 hours for 4 chairs. I do not have any issues with wobbling legs or anything. All pieces where included.