I chose this pillow to accent my bed and coordinate with the Sean Jacobs "Sea Mist II" canvas print also from Overstock. I must say, the two look great together. Color is a Deep turquoise color with a satin type fabric that reminds me of the "cool stuff" on the edge of my favorite childhood blanket. Some things I did not expect: 1) the dimensions were differnt from the description- my pillow measures 7.5 inches by 12.5 inches- so very thick, like a fat tire. I think it's totally cute and have fun rolling it off the bed at night. 2) the fat 7.5 inch edges of the pillow have a pinch pleated or "pin tuck" design on the them which is really pretty and goes so perfectly with my pin-tuck duvet I bought from another popular catalog website. It would be nice if overstock had a picture of the pillows edge. 3) the reason for one star off is that two of the pleats on the edge had popped a thread and required a bit of sewing to put them right. Since I presume this popped pleat problem will persist, I have purposefully pared the scorre back a peg.
The pillows a beautiful and add a nice pop of color to my living room. They actually look larger in person than in the online photo. They are nice, thick pillows and appear to be made very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more turquoise or teal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pillows appear to be made very well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Again the pillows are more of a teal or turquoise color. They are beautiful!
beautiful pillow. love the color and brightens up my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This pillow was exactly the size mentioned. It is well made and goes perfect with the accent pillows on the bedspread & matches the crushed silk drapes. Well priced item also. Thank you OS! My bedroom looks high class without breaking the bank.
I LOVE these pillows!!!! They totally add interest and color to my furniture and make the whole room look great. The only complaint I have is that the color is not a true turquoise- as it has a slight green cast as well to the pillows. Very high quality, shiny, and soft and cushy. Would purchase them again!
Love these pillows. The color is true. They are huggable and soft, but not so delicate that the fabric snags. I wanted just a few spots of bright color in my grey and cream room, and these are perfect. A bit "Mad Men" with a contemporary sense.
First thing my husband said when I pulled this out of the box was that it looked like a spare tire. Unfortunately, I had to agree with him. It's just too fat to nicely tuck into the corner of a chair or couch, as pictured. The color is also "greener" than it appears online.
This pillow is perfect. It looks very expensive and is a nice accent to my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The pillow is gorgeous in person, however, it's too thick for a sofa which I originally wanted it for. It found a place on my daybed in another room and looks wonderful there with a beautiful silk, tucked comforter set I also purchased from Overstock a while back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.