1. The chair was darker than expected. I really bought them for the color so I was a little disappointed. 2. Bonded leather is not so comfortable to sit on; I find myself sticking to it in just a few minutes. 3. Other than that, it is comfortable and firm - it's fine if a put a throw on it when sitting. 4. The proportion is very good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine. No issues with the quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described.
I purchased a Miguel red leather chair and ottoman for my husband when we redid our den. It's a large chair and he's a bodybuilder and he's perfectly comfortable in his chair. I thought about buying two, but it just seemed too big for me and I correctly thought his red chair would lose its distinctive look with the competition of a second one. So, I went looking for other leather chairs and this lime green was the only one that was approximately similar in overall style to the red Miguel one. I LOVE IT. I was concerned that the lime green would look shiny and cheap and that the lime green and the Miguel red would look demented together. No worries folks. For one thing, the quality of these pieces is obvious from first glance. Placed in a V in front of our flat screen, they look charming and I get to share his Miguel red ottoman without any space squabbles. My chair is described as "oversized," but it does not appear such nor does it overwhelm a room. And if it is oversized then the Miguel red must be "gigantic." I can sit comfortably in it like an adult or sideways and it's completely comfortable. Think of Goldilocks. His chair is papa bear size and mine is mamma bear size and I LOVE THEM. You know you've bought the right pieces when you can just glance in a room as you go by and the "look" just makes you happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as bright, but a richer color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead on.
This chair is light enough to move yourself but sturdy enough not to move while you sit. The color brightens up the room and it's cozy and easy to fall asleep in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit darker than the lime stated but I did read the reviews that mention that fact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Packaging was great, not a scratch or mark on the product when removed and was easy to put together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color was slighty off it is more of a bright yellow green not lime. When I think Lime I think bright neon green. An actual lime is also darker than this chair.
What a great looking chair. I have two for my den and they fill the space perfectly. They are somewhat firm but for the look, quality, and price, I can handle adding an extra throw pillow. The color pops and really picks up the environment of the room. It's as pictured and a snap to put together.
I love, love, love these chairs!! It took me weeks to decide and I read the reviews a number of times before ordering two for my den. Chairs shipped quickly and were simple to put together. As others stated, they are not as bright as they appear on my computer screen and that is what I wanted. Think Granny Smith apple green. They are not huge chairs but three of us varying in height from 5' 6' to 6' 2' were all comfortable in them. I couldn't be happier!
I purchased this chair for my office. The color was great. It was smaller than I expected. I put the chair together in less than 5 minutes but there was a gap between the seat cushion and the back of the chair. I did not like that. The chair was also very hard. I wanted a chair to sit comfortably in while reading my book. I then called my eight year old daughter in to test it out, she was delighted when she saw the color but when she sat down in the chair she immediately jumped up and said this is hard ass a rock ! I called my husband in to get a third opinion and he agreed with us. The add says that this chair is comfortable and you will not want to get up maybe people who sit in this chair can not get up because they have injured their back from sitting in the chair . This chair is only good for display.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just like the description and picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The back of the chair slides into a slot I am concerned about it holding up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate about the comfort this is not a good chair to relax in.
this knight home chair offers hard to beat style and color for roughly $**. at my size, 5'9" and 180 lb weight, this chair isn't huge, but it's comfortable for both straight and side-saddle sitting during a movie. although the color is called "lime green", it's almost a perfect match to granny smith green apples. the seat cushion is removable, so if the chair EVER begins to break down, adding seat support becomes simple. bonded leather is not very supple, so gathers at the curves are a bit bulky. regardless, for the price, the chair compares adequately to the quality of my $** high grade leather chairs, and the color options (orange or lime) are a lot more exciting!! one clear disappointment: the chair is made in china.
I was looking for a pop of color for my office and this certainly fit the bill. It is a conversation starter and my way to share Overstock with others. The back leans at an angle that is uncomfortable for conversation but with a pillow, it is perfect.
This amazing chair arrived 2 days earlier than I thought! Packaging was exceptional as well. Had it assembled within minutes and it is the statement piece that I've waited for!!! Color was exactly as picured as well...vibrant lime green!!
The chair comes in two different boxes is an easy to assenble. The color is exactly the same you see on the website and the quality of the craftsmanship is great! This is the second purchase of the Christopher Knight Collection I have purchased from Overstock. The other being a red ottoman which is of the same quality.
Fabulous chair at **** on sale! Very sturdy, hip lime green color, and my kids have yet to destroy it! Cushion firm but very comfortable. Replaced a fave purple chair that was far more expensive, and had ripped beyond repair after many years. Would happily get this leather club chair in other colors, too.
A leather, oversized chair for under $250 can't be beat. The color is fresh and modern. The styling is modern. The cushions are firm. It's easy enough to put together. And I was satisfied enough with the quality to purchase it again (I own an armless bonded leather chair by the same designer, and five years later, it still looks as great as it did the day it arrived). The shipping was fast-- but be warned: if you must place the chair on any floor other than the ground floor, it's extremely awkward to maneuver and is probably easier taking the pieces up the stairs first, and assembling where the chair will ultimately reside. Pleased with this purchase, and would recommend.
Ordered two of these chairs and received them in great shape. The color was exactly as pictured and that was what I wanted. And the quality was great. My husband was sceptical when I told him I ordered lime green chairs for the bedroom, but he loved them too. He thought they were awesome and he even said that he was suprised at what great quality they were for the price.. I have been 100% satisfied with all of the purchases that I had gotten from Overstock. Thanks and keep up the good work.
This is a great looking chair. My only complaint is that it is indeed not the lime green pictured but a slightly darker version. Arrived super fast, was a breeze to assemble alone, and is exactly what I wanted. I'm very pleased with this piece of furniture. It's bright and cheerful and a great addition to my bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was more avocado than lime but I'd read the reviews so was not surprised. Still wish it was the color shown on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Especially considering the price, the quality is great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead on
All I can add to the other very honest 5 star reviews written here, is that, I weigh close to 300 pounds and the chair is extremely comfortable to sit in for long periods. Very often a easy chair will be very comfortable for the first 20 minutes but the real test of comfort is a three hour movie or triple header baseball game on TV. All too often for us over sized folks, easy chairs just don't measure up for long periods. I like this Club Chair sooo much I'm ordering a second one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green is not nearly as bright as on the website, it's more of a brightish apple green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, would be better in REAL leather but then the price would be $$$$$$$$.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate except for the color which was explained by the reviews.