I bought this to hold plants and decor at my front door where it's exposed to the weather. So far it's held up very well during the NC summer and winter. I bought it thinking I'd use it with my outdoor wicker furniture on the back deck if it wasn't good enough for the front deck but the material is very attractive and the shelves are sturdy, It was very easy to put together (unlike many products I've bought) and I am pleased. I'd recommend it for a porch, deck or other outdoor living area.
I was looking for a plant stand for my sunroom - this looked perfect. When I got it, I started to rethink where I was going to use it. It was a beautiful piece. There is no assembly - ready to use out of the box. There is some give to the shelves as they are woven. I've been viewing a number of the Christopher Knight pieces and this one has assured me of the quality. Don't hesitate - can be used in the bathroom for towels, in a hallway, kitchen - its uses are endless.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceeded expectations
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
Its dimensions are accurate. It fits into small spaces well because the upper shelves are slimmer than the lowest shelf. It looks overwhelmed in a large open area or around larger pieces of furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matches well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It assembles so easily that I thought it would be rickety when standing alone, but it is well balanced
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate