I had read that these chairs were on the small side but I thought they would work because our dining room is small. Unfortunately,they didn't match the scale of our table so I had to send them back (luckily, I only ordered one set to see how they would look). FYI, if you have to send them back it will cost you around $**. Other than the size, these are very attractive chairs and look to be made well. These chairs would be great with a small table or in a breakfast nook.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
nice addition to my living dining room. these chairs are plain and rich looking. the color will go with any table setting. they aren't real big chairs so will easily work with a smaller table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? they are as described, not white but ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. these chairs are a nice quality. comfy to sit on for conversations after dinner is over.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? look just like the picture
Love these chairs. They are a little smaller scale then you might think. We have a very large oblong wood table and we have 3 chairs on one side. At first I wasn't sure because they do look a little smaller than I thought, but when you sit down you feel very comfortable and are at the perfect height. It brings a beautiful elegance to our dining room. We have a wood bench on one side and the 3 chairs on the other. We have the extra chair in the room if we decide to put it at the head of the table. We love how made everything elegant, but easy to wipe down after our 4 year old eats on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ivory is a good description. They are a very light cream color. Look white but not bright white. Very soft and sophisticated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality and beautiful. Tufting on the the back of the chair gives a nice elegance that makes the chair look very rich.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great.
The chairs are perfect for a dinnette set. I wouldn't recommend them for a dining room table. They would be too small in scale. The leather and design are a good quality. I purchased 4 and they fit perfectly around my 42' round dinette table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is not white. It is cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather is great on the chairs. The legs were a little too dark but still look nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was accurate except for the color
These are really nice chairs that work great around a small table. The only complaint we had was with delivery. The boxes they came in looked like they had been hit by a train. We ordered 4. One had a broken leg and and another had scratches all over the wood legs. We called Overstock and they sent us 2 new chairs and said to expect a UPS guy to come pick up the defected chairs. We packaged them back up and kept them in our foyer waiting for the UPS guy to come get them. We called Overstock and they said if they didnt come by x date then we could dispose of the items. They never came so we threw away the broken chair and kept the other (even though it has scratched legs) in case we have more ppl. So the process was really annoying but the chairs are nice.
I needed gorgeous classy seating for a huge dining room table. These chairs would have fit the bill, except that the dessicant packets broke open and the little balls left round indents in the chairs. I did not have enough time (holidays!) to have them replaced by Overstock, so had to choose a local option. Kudos to Overstock's outstanding customer service for a quick return of the defective chairs. If I had a longer turn around time, these would have been really great for the $$$. The earlier review about chair sizing was excellent information... I was buying chairs for a vintage table, so the measurements were perfect.
I purchased a total of 6 chairs. One of them broke in the first month. The leg just completely broke from a simple slide forward while someone was sitting on it. The other chairs have held up over the last year but I always worry that they are weak. We don't use the chairs everyday - (they are in our formal dining room) When company comes I get nervous that a chair will brake on them...