I ordered this grey chair for my toddler son's room as a reading chair. I wanted something we could sit in together and read books, and I also wanted something inexpensive - since it is for a little boy's room, and I figured it would get dirty and worse eventually. The chair arrived in good time, and is a nice grey color. The material is also soft and pleasant to the touch. It was easy to out together - just screw on the legs and that's it. I'm giving this four stars instead of five because the seat of the chair, and the chair in general, is extremely firm. It's not a chair you could curl up in and read a novel in - too hard. But for a few baby books, it's fine and looks nice for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chair was as displayed: it's nice-looking and easy to put together, seems fairy sturdy so far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was quite accurate.
Word of caution. This is a great chair if you plan on sitting in the corner to look cute. This is what I bought it for and if I rated on that then I would give it a 5 star because it works perfect in the corner of my spare bedroom. I love the velvety ( don't mind my made up words :) fabric and the grey color is just beautiful. However, this is not a chair you would ever....and I mean ever buy to sit in. The cushion is so hard it was almost made me laugh. It literally has no give and is like sitting down on a solid surface. I could never have imagined a cushion could be so hard! If you can get past that, you will definitely not get past the fact that the part where your back rests has absolutely no cushion what so ever and is basically fabric wrapped around a frame. I imagine that this chair would quickly lose its shape in that area. If I had bought this chair to sit in on a regular basis I would be writing Overstock a strongly worded letter right about now, but alas I bought it to look cute and it does look cute.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the worst, but not even good enough for an average rating.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? unsure, I cannot recall actual description as I type this.
This chair is exactly as it shows online. The seat if firm but comfortable. I was a little shocked that the back of the chair has almost no padding. It feels as if you sit to hard you may break the fabric, but I put a throw pillow in the seat back and it works great. It was easy to assemble, just unzipping the pouch on the botton and screwing the legs in. However, the bottom fabric did not have pre-cut holes for the legs to screw into, so I had to take scissors, feel for the screw in place and cut a little hole in the fabric on the bottom. All in all, I am happy with this product. It is a good quality and a good size. It isn't a miniature chair that you sometimes get with at this price. Just be ware that the legs are actually black and not an espresso brown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The Color was right on from the picutre
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate