These pillows look beautiful and add color to my new living room in the basement. What a great buy. They came in a flat box and I had to take the cushion out to fluff it up since they were so flat from shipping. After I worked the cushion it's nice and fluffy, I do hope it stays that way after use. A unique item that I'm really pleased with!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly as shown in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the fabric. The stitching is beautiful. The zipper is nicely hidden.
Ordered these 2 pillows, along with 2 chairs, and received them in 2 days. The pillows are flatter than I expected, but LOVE THEM. I have the pillows on a bench in my hallway, and they are very striking, different, and again, I LOVE THEM. The embroidered work is outstanding, and I don't think anyone would be disappointed in these. I also get a kick out of saying that Christopher Knight was Peter from the Brady Bunch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I love these pillows, have them on opposite ends of the sofa. The design is gorgeous, wraps around on both sides. It's a thinner pillow, slightly flat. This works for me because I have them paired with larger throw pillows in a solid teal color.
These are my favorite pillows and look great in my living room on my sofa. I have had many positive comments and everyone loves these pillows. They look white on the picture and they are actually tan but that is ok, they go well in my space. They give a wonderful pop of color. Well worth the money.
This was a great purchase. Tpok a while to arrive, however, once you fluff them up, you find they are very well made. The embroidery is awesome and since Christopher Knight makes them, they are sure to be a conversation piece. They are not super soft The material is a bit like burlap. Color is true to picture. I would recommend them to a friend.