I purchased this ottoman for my music room, and though the color is slightly darker than I expected, I'm happy with the product overall. It's nicely built and the fabric is pretty and soft. I expected a more tufted look to the top of the ottoman based on the picture; in reality, the top is pretty smooth. Overall, though, this is a good quality piece, and I would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the ottoman is darker than I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good. It seems firmly built, and the fabric is nice and soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was largely accurate, though the color was not exactly what I was expecting
I bought this ottoman to go with a loveseat that I purchased somewhere else, so I was worried that it wouldn't match. It actually looks great with it, but the quality is lacking. The pillow top is not as stuffed as it should be and it is a bit flimsy. I got it to put my feet up on, so it will work, but It wouldn't work if it was going to be used as extra seating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color looks just like picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is ok, not great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate
Received this ottoman today and put it together myself. The ottoman was packed very well and had a cloth protective cover over the fabric of the ottoman. I unzipped the hidden pocket underneath to pull out the 4 legs and screwed the legs into the bottom and that was it! I got this ottoman to go in my walk in closet. It looks perfect! The seat is very cushy and comfortable. My only complaint is that there was a tiny mark on the fabric, but I'm sure if I use a stain remover on it that it will come out and if not, you can't really notice it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as described..a cream color
I bought this ottoman because of the neutral color that would also complement a small sofa and decorative armless cushioned chair in my one-bedroom apartment. The living room is not large and the amount and type of furniture needed to be planned strategically so as not to overcrowd the room. This ottoman is the right size for a smaller room but still could be quite functional used as a footrest for the couch or chair; an extra spot for sitting for occasional company; and also as a "coffee table" when a handled tray is placed on top of it. So it is stylish, functional, and the right size. However, I am disappointed that the cushioning on the top has a "lump" on one corner so it is higher than the rest of the ottoman's surface. Since I rarely have company I'm really the only one who notices it but of course it bothers me. The other issue is when I put my feet up on the ottoman or when I'm taking them off it, sometimes my foot will "catch" on one of the buttons that are there for the tufted effect. None of them have pulled off...yet. They aren't as tightly secured as I would expect them to be, and I need to be careful so that I don't accidentally rip one off, which I hope never happens. I'm keeping it and the price was right. Overall, I'm happy with it despite the two quality issues mentioned.
I've had this ottoman for approx.1 year. It arrived quickly and was exactly as pictured. The legs had to be attached with screws provided. Easy to do. Color is true cream/oyster. The dimensions were slightly off. The ottoman is an inch lower than the specifications online. Other than that, I am happy with the purchase for the price.