I like this ottoman! It is a fairly hard cushion wich is comfortable and will hold up for many years. I normally have to put felt protectors on the bottom of my furniture to protect my wood floors, not with this ottomans built-in protectors. The look of the fabric did surprise me upon arrival, not what I expected but I like it. So be sure to look at examples of ivory linen unless you know more about linen than I do.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The texture of the fabric looks different than what is pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, everything in tact, no cracks in wood or tears in fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I am very reluctant to purchase furniture online, however the reviews on this item gave me the courage to buy. I'm very happy I did. It arrived quickly and was packaged well. There was minimal assembly (screw on the legs) and it was ready to use. The finish is a smooth dark color and the cushion is very firm. it is exactly what I wanted. Thanks to all those who take the time to write these reviews, it really helps when making a decision.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the ottoman on my computer screen was pretty accurate compared to the actual item.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the product is very well made and can't be beat for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description included all the information I needed to make a purchase decision.
I almost didn't order this because someone described it as white and black....this is a very light tan cushion and dark brown wood base. I have two khaki couches and this goes great. The hard top is comfortable and so much better than the ottoman we moved to the kids room that was leather, soft and had storage in it. This looks adult without being too fancy. Thank you to everybody that recommended scotch guard...for about $5 it is protected.
I have gotten nothing but complements and it added a plush quality to the room. Since my cats and I always put out feet and paws up, it seemed an ottoman was a better solution than a solid top table. It looks twice the price i paid, so I would say go for it if you are on the fence. also like the little drawer-nice touch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a bit of a dull white, the way lilen always is
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I love this ottoman. It was just what I was looking for. We have brown leather couches and I was so tired of so much brown. This piece adds to the room and softens it up a bit. We put a tray on top to out our drinks on because it is being used as a coffee table. I am very pleased with the product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This is well made. There were no parts missing. It was not scratched or banged up when I got it. The fabric is nice. It is a firmly stuffed top. And all I had to do was put the legs on! The rest was assembled. It even came with a "dust cover" that could be re-used for the top. This is a terrific buy! Love it!
I love this ottoman! It's a great quality for a great price. It looks high-end, feels well-made.. and looks great in my living room! It's a perfect size for what I wanted and I love that it has white and black. I love the tufting. Very comfortable too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! Nice fabric material, nice tufting and wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I purchased this to use as a coffee table with an ottoman tray. The top is firm so the tray doesn't move at all with drinks on it. Very easy to assemble and also very sturdy. The color looks similar to the photo online. The legs look almost black and the top is a nice linen /off white shade.
Due to the fact I was hesitant to purchase furniture for my living room sight unseen, I debated for a few days on the purchase of this piece. My options were to visit a furniture store and pay much more than I wanted, or take a chance an order online. I'm so glad I hit the "order' button! This ottoman is well-made with a solid,sturdy wood frame. The storage drawer was as major selling point for me, as was the size. It's nice and roomy without becoming a focal point on its own and standing out as too large for the space it's in. The only assembly required was attaching the legs, which were also solid wood and nicely finished. The drawer functions smoothly. The fact I didn't have to assemble the drawer was a major bonus!. I applied Scotchgard to the fabric, as it is very light in color. I purchase a lot of furniture, and I believe this ottoman is a very good buy and excellent value, especially for the price! If the size and color work for your space, I don't see where anyone could go wrong.
Ottoman looks fantastic; very solidly built. Only drawback was in attaching the legs. Bolts & pre-drilled holes didn't align, leaving the legs wobbly. Will probably add some wood glue later. Also wish the drawer was deeper (there's plenty of room to increase the size). The ottoman itself is much larger than I expected, but having the measurements, I should have realized that. I'm not complaining! I love it and don't regret the purchase.
Hi, I really like this ottoman. I use it as a center table in my living room. It's very sturdy and the top is nice and stiff, so it works well for the purpose. It's color is not white as mentioned by other reviewers. It's more beige/cream. Matches perfectly with my lamp shade though. The only reason I game the stars of 4 instead of 5 is because the piece is a little damaged on the side. It's not really noticeable, but it's there. It was too much of a hassle to return and get a new one so I just kept this.
I really don't have good luck with sight-unseen furniture, but this one really worked out well for us. It was easy to put together, well manufactured, and looks good. Great product for the price-point. We bought this to 'baby-proof' our living room but still use it as a coffee table, so I am very pleased with how firm it is. It's more foam top than pillow, which is great because we can set things on it. Looks to me exactly like the picture--don't know why people say it's off-white. It's a kind of linen/stone color. I did coat with ScotchGuard before we began using it.