I like this ottoman! It is a fairly hard cushion wich is comfortable and will hold up for many years. I normally have to put felt protectors on the bottom of my furniture to protect my wood floors, not with this ottomans built-in protectors. The look of the fabric did surprise me upon arrival, not what I expected but I like it. So be sure to look at examples of ivory linen unless you know more about linen than I do.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The texture of the fabric looks different than what is pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, everything in tact, no cracks in wood or tears in fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I almost didn't order this because someone described it as white and black....this is a very light tan cushion and dark brown wood base. I have two khaki couches and this goes great. The hard top is comfortable and so much better than the ottoman we moved to the kids room that was leather, soft and had storage in it. This looks adult without being too fancy. Thank you to everybody that recommended scotch guard...for about $5 it is protected.
I am very reluctant to purchase furniture online, however the reviews on this item gave me the courage to buy. I'm very happy I did. It arrived quickly and was packaged well. There was minimal assembly (screw on the legs) and it was ready to use. The finish is a smooth dark color and the cushion is very firm. it is exactly what I wanted. Thanks to all those who take the time to write these reviews, it really helps when making a decision.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the ottoman on my computer screen was pretty accurate compared to the actual item.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the product is very well made and can't be beat for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description included all the information I needed to make a purchase decision.
I have gotten nothing but complements and it added a plush quality to the room. Since my cats and I always put out feet and paws up, it seemed an ottoman was a better solution than a solid top table. It looks twice the price i paid, so I would say go for it if you are on the fence. also like the little drawer-nice touch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a bit of a dull white, the way lilen always is
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I love this ottoman. It was just what I was looking for. We have brown leather couches and I was so tired of so much brown. This piece adds to the room and softens it up a bit. We put a tray on top to out our drinks on because it is being used as a coffee table. I am very pleased with the product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I'd like to personally thank Christopher Knight for making the decision to follow the California TB-117/2013 guidelines and NOT add flame retardant to this product's foam, which it clearly states on the bottom of the ottoman. I've spent years turning this furniture over only to see cancer warning signs, so I'll be buying much more of Knight's stuff, thanks!
This is well made. There were no parts missing. It was not scratched or banged up when I got it. The fabric is nice. It is a firmly stuffed top. And all I had to do was put the legs on! The rest was assembled. It even came with a "dust cover" that could be re-used for the top. This is a terrific buy! Love it!
I love this ottoman! It's a great quality for a great price. It looks high-end, feels well-made.. and looks great in my living room! It's a perfect size for what I wanted and I love that it has white and black. I love the tufting. Very comfortable too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! Nice fabric material, nice tufting and wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Thankfully I have a very handy husband or I would've had to deal with trying to return it. 2 out of the 4 holes (where the legs screw into) did not have any threads. Can't screw in a leg with no threads. My husband was frustrated to say the least. But after a trip to the hardware store he made it work. He'd for sure never recommend this product!!!! But, now that it's all put together and in our sitting room, it does look beautiful :)
This is a great ottoman that shipped quickly and easily. The paperwork regarding the warranty came within the next two weeks. I would recommend this ottoman to anyone with pets that can't have a leather ottoman bc they tear so easily. The storage drawer is wonderful. It's an easily assembled ottoman that so far seems sturdy. I would definitely buy it again.
After much online searching, I decided this was the perfect ottoman / centerpiece for my living room. It works well in the space....like the pull out drawer to store remotes, etc. Reason for the 4 star rating...the bolt holes in one leg did not line up...had to re-drill them to finish the assembly.
The packaging by the way was the best I've seen in a long time, that being said it stated assembly instructions inside (they weren't) but I thought how hard can it be to screw legs on? Well I'd like to hear from someone who can answer that because I'm tired of trying!! If a bottom hole lines up top doesn't & I can't get the legs on!!