We were looking for a smaller more contemporary designed club chair. This does fit the bill. Style is nice. My only negative is that the chair is "stiff". You don't sink at all when you sit in the chair. Hopefully it will soften up with time. Easy enough to put together-the legs are a little confusing but we puzzled it out by referring to the pictures on the website. I would have given this 4 stars if the chair itself wasn't so stiff to sit in! Also, the back is not one continuous piece, it snaps together easy enough, but there is definitely a division in the back of the chair. You'll want to keep this in mind if your chair will be in a prominent place. I've purchased many times before on O.co and I expected a bit better chair for the price-there were no reviews when I purchased...so you get to make your decision off of mine!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leather (bonded?)-not buttery soft as expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? "Soft padding"-I would call it firm.
the stitches are abit delicate so i wouldn't recommend this to some has kids, other then that i love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair