This chair appears somewhat delicate "in person" but is very comfortable. Looks good in several locations. My only concern is that the seat does not fit snug against front corners of frame. I have high hopes that it will last a nice long time.
I bought these chairs because they looked exactly like a more expensive version from the store where I purchased my dining room table. After receiving them, I learned they were a different height than I expected... They were too short and looked disproportionate to my table. They were also very uncomfortable and uneven on the bottom. I returned the chairs.
These chairs are lovely. Sure glad I didn't purchase a set of 12 and have to review each on individually
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Seemed to be fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GGood
Chairs (got 2) blend well with other dark wood (walnut) armless dining chairs which I already had. The finish is mahogany---not an exact match but close enough not to be noticeably different. Chairs are study, come pre-assembled (great), and were well packaged. Not very heavy, but good quality----very pleased with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate