shopped forever to find this product...looked in all the box stores and online..never did business with overstock before but it had what I was looking for! I had bought 2 similar ones 6 years ago for outside my garage, they were left out all year long..but unfortunately a bit of water pooled around one and this spring when I went to spray paint it again, the bottom separated from the urn..couldn't glue it ..it crumbled so I had to hunt for 2 new ones...they really don't look green...but I was going to spray paint them black anyway...they were even better than the ones I was replacing...could not be any happier with them...I did though place four semall rubber chair cups under them so that any water could drain and the bottom could dry out...they are small enough that you can't see them but I do think it will increase the time before they have to be replaced (if ever)...will definitely do business with overstock again...awesome...awesome...awesome...thank you overstock!
These urns are even more beautiful in person and look more high-end than I thought. Although they are not green (by the slightest), they go perfectly with the beige color of my house. They are heavy and not light cheap plastic, which is what I was looking for. Very pleased with my purchase!
I shopped around for several weeks trying to find tall urns at a reasonable price; everything I came across was either too short or too expensive. I was getting discourage until I came across these urns on Overstock.com.; they were the right hight, price and quality. The urns are a durable quartz resin and are great for indoor or outdoor use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on the website and the actual color of the planters matched perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The urns are a quartz resin and are sturdy. Great for indoor/outdoor use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was accurate and helpful.
When I received the urns I was surprised at the quality of this product. It is exactly as pictured but the quality is excellent. I did not expect them to be this fabulous! I am very happy with my purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of this product is excellent
I love these urns--they look much more expensive and substantial, yet are easily moved. I put bricks inside so i could just set planters inside. they worked well all summer and i'll be filling them with evergreens soon.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I've been looking for urn planters forever and have either not found something I liked or the price was rididculous! These planters fit the bill! They look like very expensive planters from the local greenhouse--very happy with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to picture, perhaps not so green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This arrived packaged very well. It has a nice weight to it. 20 pounds gives it good gravity. Color is very nice. Can't wait to see it witha nice plant in it. It is a gift for our boss. I'm sure it will look beautiful on her deck or by her pool. Looking forward to giving it to her I know she will love it and I don't feel like we're giving her a cheap gift, it is very good quality. The price is very good. Shopped around, couldn't beat the price for this kind of quality and it has a great height. It's taller than most and less price than shorter ones. You will not be disappointed. Only wish we would have bought 2!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Close. There is a light green tone that is kind of hard to see in picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice Quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
This item is an interesting dichotomy of characteristics. On the positive side it appears to be pretty substantial. It is certainly heavy enough to resist being blown over by the wind, without being overly burdensome to move. The composite from which it is made appears strong, stable and resistant to impact and the finish leaves little to be desired. The price is excellent, particularly considering the free shipping. On the down side there are a couple of minor concerns. The first of which is the fact that the mold from which these are made apparently is a bit out of true. As the picture shows, the lip is not level. This is not a big issue for us as the plant material hides this defect. The second issue is the fact that the base is sealed, despite the fact that there is a drain hole in the bottom of the urn. Will the urn accumulate water in its base over time? We shall see. If so, I'm sure that a drill and 5 minutes will cure the problem. All in all, an excellent buy...
Basically a nice piece. Finish is more distressed than can see in image. Warm day, finally unpacked. After breaking up the Styrofoam cushioning, I now noticed that bottom corner is chipped. Seemed well cushioned but apparently not or broken at time of packaging(Made in China). Disappointing. Won't bother returning as too much effort. Will probably have to spray paint to help prevent water from affecting the structure of the urn. Things like this are best buying locally, if you can. I do not have any store in the area that carries an item like this, so I ordered online. Overall, a nice piece and I won't be complaining to Customer Service (although they should offer price adjustments on items like this that are just to difficult to return.
These Urns seemed like a good deal. Arrived in good condition . I planted flowers in them in the front of my house where they sat and looked good all summer. When looking at them this past weekend just prior to doing my fall planting I discovered that the one Urn had collapsed at the base - this urn is now 2" shorter then the other. When contacting Overstock they only gave me a $** credit.