Perfect piece to hide the blankets and to add additional seating when extra visitors show up. Only thing I do not like it that it is on casters that will not lock. If people have their feet on it it has a tendency to roll away. Anyone bumping into it moves it around the room. The ottoman is a great addition to the room. Love the piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I looked for real leather, I could have purchased fake or bonded leather for 1/2 the price I paid for this. I feel I was very much decieved on the product quality. Will definately not trust again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looked and looked for one that was real leather. not bonded,faux ect... this one said it was... NOT! Must have been an alien animal it was taken from.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? except for material, it was fine
Seeing this ottoman online had me a little skeptical because I figured that once I received it it would look totally different. It wasn't! It fit perfectly with the recliner I bought it for. Was a rich deep dark brown, very sturdy and the storage area was a plus. No problem assembly. The only thing that would make this a better purchase is if it were free! LOL
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what I needed it to be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than what I expected for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on!
I purchased this for my kids den. It's high enough to prop our feet up on when we are on the sofa. It rolls easily so we can move it when we want to open the sofa bed, but since it's on carpet it doesn't roll around when you put your feet up. It's flat enough to rest a drink on and it's the perfect height for the kids to sit on and play video games. Wide enough for 4 little kids or 3 bigger ones. I believe this is bonded leather but it looks nice and I don't have to worry if the kids damage it. The only problem I can see is that you cannot put anything heavy inside of it. The bottom piece is just a thin piece of ply wood. My 3 year old crawled into it and I could hear it creaking under his weight and he's about 40 lbs. But its perfect for blankets and pillows or some light toys. As long as the weight is spread out it should be fine. Perfect unit for what I need.
My dogs jump on it and it has held up well, no scratch marks since December. Holds lots of stuff and looks very rich.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good description
I ordered 2 of these for extra seating and storage. They fit perfectly under my windows and store all those items I want nearby without everyone seeing them. Thank you again Overstocked for providing me these beautiful products for my home. Sue H
Nice size and fit perfectly where I wanted to use it. However it is a bit easy to roll around even on a rug. I may get some of those little rubber things for the rollers to sit in so it won't move so easily. Nice interior, I use that to store my personal calendar and mail.
This bonded leather ottoman is an excellent match for my bonded leather sofa in my den. I replaced a conventional cocktail table with this piece, and I'm very pleased. Cozy throws that used to fill a large corner basket fit nicely in the ottoman with still more room to spare. I placed a couple of trays that complement the room's décor on the ottoman to provide a surface on which flowers and drinks can be set. The ottoman is a sturdy, well-constructed piece, and the price is in line with what I found on other bargain websites.
This piece exceeded my expectations!! It is perfect in all ways. The quality of the bonded leather creates a much more expensive look. The casters ( rollers on bottom) took me 5 minutes to install. I shopped a local furniture store and saw an ottoman just like this one that cost 3x as much! I am a happy Overstock customer.
Real leather--not faux leather--ottoman that we use at foot of queen bed to sit on and store an extra blanket. Comes well packed in box with only the roller casters to put on. Very easy to install casters. Ottoman rolls easily even on carpet but does not roll off if you try to sit on it. Leather is trimmed nicely, top cushion is comfortable, if you were using it for occasional seating in a room. Can't say enough about how pleased we are with both the look and quality of this Christopher Knight storage ottoman.