After reading some of the disappointing reviews, I still ordered this rug & I'm glad I did. If you don't mind the grey being more of a blueish-grey, go for it. The blue isn't too overpowering. Another slight difference is the black - the black on the actual rug appears much darker and not faded at all. The tan color is fairly accurate. Despite the difference between the image and actual rug, it still looks great and I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? "grey" was more of a grey-blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Colors innacurately described
I ordered this because I had another one,that I loved,but my puppy chewed a couple of holes in it,a hazard with puppy's.it can be sponged off when spills happen.its very forgiving.easy to vacuum,stays in place better than most rugs,of its type because of the leather.good for family rooms and more casual living rooms.the color of the grey area of the rug is different from the description.it is very blue grey in the middle.i would describe it as faded blue jean color,but that worked out for me as I have a royal blue couch and chairs.wish I could post a photo of how great it looks.
I was totally disappointed! It was a very nice, durable looking rug, but the grey color was more of a blue. The shipping fee's made it expensive to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. was a nice rug color was way off.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very accurate .
The rug arrived promptly but with a couple of strips of leather missing. The color was described as Grey but actually was Blue. I returned the item the next day and it was received back in the shipper's warehouse but I am still waiting for a credit on my account to come through.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was described as Grey but actually was Blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was not accurately described
the center of the rug is definitely blue rather than grey, so if you are open to blue-grey, go for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The center is more of a blue-grey, but I totally loved it. I pulled the color out for an accent wall.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, works well in my son's industrial loft look
Rug is not as thick as I thought. Think dhurie or rag type rug. Mine is 59" x 8'3", plus 2" of thin black fringe on sides. Rug does not look like braided/bonded leather, thought it would have a sheen to it. Colors are 8" of black on each end, then 12" of tan (think paper bag color), then 4 colors in middle of light blue/grey, dusty grey/blue, and some medium grey/blue colors. I purchased a medium weight pad for under, and wished I had gotten the thick fabric one, but thought it might be too much and we would be tripping over rug as it is around/under our dining area. It's good for the money, but not as eye catching as I had hoped for. Thought it would have more of an artisan, in depth look to it. Especially since it is woven leather. Is easy to vacuum over. Our cats hate it and won't walk over it, so it's a plus so far!