We purchased this desk/chair set for our 5 and 3 year-old grandsons. The set appears to be sturdy and assembly was easy. The boys love having the cubbies to store their things in. After having looked at similar items in stores and seeing how beat up the top can get I purchased a heavy sheet of clear vinyl that I attached with hook and loop dots in the four corners. With the addition of the vinyl they can showcase their artwork, spill things, use play-dough, etc without worries. Would definitely recommend this set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price the quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
This table and chairs set is the perfect size for my two year old. It arrived quickly and was very easy to assemble. We were missing two screws but a quick email to the friendly overstock customer service group and the screws were sent to us immediately. You can't beat this set for the price. Looks great in my house.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This desk & chair set is very sturdy & well made. My daughter loves the little shelf to store her special things. I was impressed with the quality. My husband said it was easy to put together! It arrived quickly and was a big hit at Christmas🎅
This set is made well. It is strong and well designed. HOWEVER,I wish the description would have stated that the color "Cherry"" was a stain. I made the false assumption that this choice was a painted surface and was disappointed that the set is not a cherry red painted finish but rather a stain that is more of an orange red and (in my opinion)quite garish. I will keep the set but will now have to sand and paint it.
This is a great quality item. Solid wood and sturdy. The only thing I didn't care for is that with the cubby part, it makes the table top too tall for my daughter to use at this point. I will keep it for future use though because it's a solid product.
My now 2yr3mo old son and I put this furniture together out of the box last night. It's well designed and solidly constructed. But at my son's age, this furniture is too big for him. I wish that that I'd thought more about the height dimension of the desk; it is just a few inches lower than an adult dining table. If you're looking for furniture for children ages 3 through 5, this is a good choice.
Very cute little table set. The table is large enough for 4 chairs....so if you're thinking about it. There is enough room. I know sometimes you can't be sure with online pictures. The espresso color is NOT a real espresso...it's much lighter. So that was disappointing.
I purchased this set for my 3 year old grandson. After looking at multiple items at O and other sites, I purchased this set......terrific value....my son said assembly was easy and the set was incredibly sturdy...he (180 lbs.) sat on chairs to test strength,,,no creaking, no cracking, very well constructed. The picture makes the set look a little small.....check out the measurements...it is actually a very useable size for one or more preschoolers to sit and do art projects, puzzles, read., construct legos, etc.....my son feels it will last several years. (my grandson is quite tall for his age, but was very comfortable, and my son feels it would be a great buy for any preschooler and even older. I purchased the espresso color. It arrived with no scratches, stained and sealed well, packaged well, all assembly items (screws/bolts etc) included. Great purchase!!!!
Our daughter loves this table and chairs. The style is very nice and functional. The table and chairs are solid wood. Our table had a small crack in the edge and the finish on the corners is a little rough. Fortunately, the solid wood top could easily be sanded and refinished if it is ever damaged. Be careful during assembly, the chairs come with allen head screws and assemble easily, however, the table comes with phillips screws which are difficult to install and strip easily.
The table and chairs are really nice, and our 3 year old loves the fact she can put crayons and treasures in the inserts under the table. The price and quality is excellent. The one corner of the table was damaged, but looked like it was damaged in shipping. We fixed it with a furniture color pencil and it is fine. We bought a similar table several years ago for our now, 12 year old, through Pottery Barn for Kids, and paid much more plus it didn't have the storage space under the table. Excellent would be my rating. Susan in Reno
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good except for a discolored corner of the table
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This is a very nice table and chairs set. It is very sturdy and looks really nice! It was easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice solid wood construction. Very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as advertised.
well made and assembles well wrench provided. nice finish. the wood is pine and will distress with dents soon with small children.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERRY GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
My granddaughter loves her new table and chairs. She has enough room to do art work and it does not take up a lot of room. The shelf underneath the table is great for storing papers and supplies.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.
When the chairs were being screwed together the wood started to split!! Also the table leg were loose ! Yes the screws were in as tight as could be. Had to drill a hole and put a long wood screw with glue to tighten it up! The price is fair but you need to be handy to fix the quality issues!! Shop around! There has to be something better than this out there!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality. It is solid wood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. 2 chairs and a table.