These lamps look so cool online but look cheap and significantly different in person. The 'white' chevron stripes appear to be some type of tape stuck on top of the muted blue. The blue color appears almost navy online, but in reality is more of a dull turquoise. The tape of the chevron pattern was not even straight in some areas. Please don't waste your money and anticipation on these lamps. Super cute in theory, super disappointing in reality!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very different in reality- very light turquoise. The white chevron stripes were very muted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The lamp bases looked very cheap.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was inaccurate.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Bought these because they looked hip, and they do. I like the tall shape of the lamp (sort of Near Eastern) and the shades. But the harp is sort of cheap and the design not perfect. For the price, and size, they are ok. I'm going to use them in my guest room and they do jazz it up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the blue is slightly more green than I thought, but only slightly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. in some place the design seems not to line up
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes