Had chair for over a month, leaned back plastic snaps on arms,( CHAIR WAS MADE TO LEAN BACK) injury occurs hurts foot because of falling backward foot jams under computer stand ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCTS EXTREMELY POORLY MADE DESIGN TOTALLY WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. plastice cracked
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
Don't waste your money on this garbage. One of the two chairs was difficult to put together because the plastic pieces were not formed correctly during manufacturing. The other chair, which went together easier, had one of the arms break within a few weeks of use. The plastic split right and the arm flops uselessly. I'm going to take both of these to Goodwill and go get something better for my office.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor. Pieces didn't fit well together on one chair and the plastic arm of the other chair broke after a few weeks of use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
I'm very disappointed, I purchased this product without reading the reviews and after I assembled it on Saturday and the arm snapped 4 days later. I'm going to try and make the best of it by finding the manufacturer and getting a replacement. terrible.