this is not aqua, it is green, but it is beautiful and have place them elsewhere.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
Oh my, I can't begin to say how much I love this chair. I use it every day in the living room. It is gorgeous and looks like I paid so much more than I did. The best part is that not only does it look good, but it is actually comfortable to sit in. So often these pretty little chairs are not all that comfortable. NOT SO! I often watch TV sitting in this chair instead of my brand new very comfortable sectional. So yes it is confortable, and pretty. A great combo. It was easy to put together and came well packaged with no damage. I really like this chair. I may be adding 2 more to my dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly like the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appears to be good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
Chair is wide and tall. Construction seems solid. Color is not aqua -- it's light green. Good price. Seat of chair is firmer than expected. Chair intended for hip replacement recipient. Arms on chair help recipient get in and out of chair easily, but chair seat is too firm to sit on without use of a pillow and even then not for long periods.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product was more light green than aqua, which I think is a color with more blue in it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Construction seems sturdy. Product is handsome looking, especially front legs and wood color. Upholstery is a little shiny and a little thinner than expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color is light green not aqua. Otherwise description seems accurate.
I bought two of these chairs and they are perfect! The woodwork and carvings are beautiful. They were worth the price I paid. They look more expensive than the price. The back and seat are very comfortable and have lots of support. From the picture I was concerned that the chair had a straight back but actually there is a slight slant so that your back is comfortable. The first chair I had to work with a bit to get the legs and arms in place but I finally was able to put it together. The second chair was a piece of cake to put together. The instructions are very easy to read. The photo makes the chair look like a light mint green or they call it aqua. I would call the fabric a medium celery or soft sage color. I have a dining area I painted a soft lavendar and I have a painting with trees in various shades of green and flowers in purples. The chairs are perfect there!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The chairs are more a soft celery or sage green rather than aqua.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs are very sturdy and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate but the color isn't aqua
Delivery of the chair arrived within few days and was packed very well. I was very pleased with the chair, it looked just like the picture, except the color aqua is more green than light blue as picture indicates. However, I was still able to coordinate it with my color scheme in another bedroom.
This chair is very easy to assemble and comfortable. I think the color is a little greener than the picture but it is still very beautiful. My two complaints are that the varnish seems to chip easily and there is a four inch flaw in the wood under one of the arms (almost like a crack that didn't extend completely though the wood). But I liked these chairs so much I bought another one despite the problems.
This chair is beautiful and is bigger than it would appear on line. The chair is very comfortable for a side chair in a living room that is not used frequently or in a bedroom. The quality is excellent and the color and upholstery are beautiful.
I looked for a long time for 2 Bergere chairs for my living room. Nothing came close to this in price/quality.The chairs arrived in a box. To put them together was no problem. The overall look is very nice, looks a lot more expensive than the price. The fabric looks very good and it is a very pretty color, a soft green, someone said pistachio. It is a good size, not too small, not too big, comfortable to sit on. The only thing that give it away that it is not a high end product (it is made in China) where the arm connects to the back and you can see the separation and in the back there is a peg (from wood) the covers the joint. Overall a real good by, a nice addition to my living room. All my friends liked them
I just got 2 of these chairs for my living room. it took less than 20 minutes to assemble each chair, and the directions were very clear. the chairs look GREAT--i would agree with previous reviews that the color is more of a sage greenish than aqua, but it looks wonderful with my other furniture. chairs are sturdy and comfortable. Did not receive one set of wood plugs--will call overstock and ask that they be sent; other than that, i would highly recommend these chairs.
This chair was exactly what I was looking for one of my guest rooms. I have a "tropical" look in the room and the comforter has a teal background with tropical flowers. The bed is a shutter bed with post that have the same detail as the legs of this chair. The color of the fabric on the chair is absolutely perfect. It looks as though I had it custom upholstered. The fabric sample you can click on and enlarge looks exactly like the color of the fabric (at least on my monitor). It's a great size--large enough to make a statement but small enough to use in a bedroom without taking up too much space. It's very comfortable. The price was excellent compared to other chairs I compared it to. Typical of the "put together" furniture from China, it has the bolts that insert into a threaded metal shaft. I learned when our kitchen table and chairs had this design that the bolts will loosen and the chairs will get wobbly if you don't do something to prevent it. I used JB Weld and put some in the threaded shaft and some on the last 3/4" or so of the bolt. That was four years ago and the chairs are still rock solid. I've used that on all this type of furniture since and it's worked out beautifully. Some times I've used Liquid Nails for metal and it's works well and didn't have to be mixed before use.
The chair is just as I expected, kind of a light green with slightly yellowish overtones, not aqua. It took us about an hour to put together, but was easy for my husband to understand what to do. It is sturdy and comfortable, but a little big for me. At 5'2", I am more comfortable with a thin pillow behind my back when I sit on it. My 5'10' husband found it just right. I plan to use it in my counseling office as an extra chair, where it matches my other upholstered furniture perfectly.
These chairs look like more expensive chairs. The details and quality looks good. They are fairly light weight (they look heavy but are not)- which works for us since we don't want our floors scratched up. The color is actually a light green with a slight blue cast. It's definitely not aqua. Still, it matches with another color in our rug (also from Overstock), so it all worked out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This chair is not aqua, it is more like seafoam pastel greenish blue
I would have kept these chairs if they were more aqua blue but they were too green and clashed with my other furniture color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not even close!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? except for color, description was accurate
this chair looks good and serves a purpose, but it did not put together all that easily - the parts did not fit well together and it looks a bit ... crooked...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was a bit more greenish yellow than blue but can still work as aqua
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
bought this for an accent chair in the living room. did not expect fine furniture for the price but the wood is already splitting around the drilled holes for the bolts. Bolts to put it together are too short and we cannot get it to go together. chair going back to overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? this chair is not aqua - it is a light green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is not very good - i didn't expect fine furniture for the price but I am afraid to have anyone use this chair for fear the wood will split
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description other than color was accurate
Needed the item to replace a worn chair in my bedroom. Fits in perfectly, looks great, and is comfortable to sit in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality commensurate with price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly
This chair is exactly right for us. The light green color matched our color scheme perfectly. It is sturdy enough to be secure, yet light enough to move around. There was slight discoloration on the sides of the upholstery where it meets the wood of the seat, but not enough to be a concern to us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is light green, not aqua.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is perfect for our needs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is just as pictured