I was excited about these tables (ordered 2) - especially at the price point. However, the excitement died down once we got them put together. The top is nice and study, but then they gave it cheap wobbly legs! Some don't even look straight! I am also not a fan of the gold rings that are around parts of the legs - makes them look cheap. These tables will suffice for now, but I foresee replacing them with something nicer in the long run.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color Matches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not very sturdy
This small table is perfect for my application, a side table next to my recliner for drinks and remote. Quality is very good but be prepared to maybe needing to do some very minor adjustments to the fastening inserts since during assemble, I found the predrilled holes in the legs to be too big so that the screws would not tighten. Using some glue to set the inserts into the legs, allowed me to complete the assembly and ended up with a very stable table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very reasonable based on the purchase price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I ordered two of these small end tables as I felt they were the answered I needed. I was in the market for a marble top, cherry finish end table that would fit in a tight area in my family room. Most end tables that I reviewed were far too large and I just needed something sofa height to hold a drink or two. For the price and reviews that I read, I felt these were my answer. My biggest disappointment was learning that each of the legs were either stripped or bowed. Both tables wobbled like crazy!! My husband has had to drill and cement the legs together to make them sturdy and reliable. I really like everything else about them, but the durability and sturdiness of the tables were less than advertised.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Terrible. The legs are suppose to screw together and some of the ends were stripped. The legs wobble and are bowed.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Somewhat
I bought this table because it matches one I purchased elsewhere online a few months ago. The other site tripled the price! They're just the right size for our small living room. So easy to put together. The marble tops are easy to keep clean. I would recommend these for anyone.
Okay upon arrival and setup found one of the legs missing the inner screw holder hardware. Directions were present. Put it together (upside down and put a squirt of wood glue in all the screw holder legs pieces (especially the one with the missing inner screw hardware) and let it dry in up side down and after about 30 minutes (so the glue wouldn't drip down the legs, and it would stay in the holes) turned it upright. so I could level it (reposition the legs if needed) off if needed before it dried completely. Anyway then found the decorative medallion missing that goes on the side. While it is obvious I have no expectation of this kind of furniture (cheaply made) I would advise anyone interested that it is not an expensive piece, but frankly worth about only $15.00 with free shipping for the trouble it takes to make it sturdy enough to hold a planter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so much
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The top was marble....
Table looks great but had to use glue to assemble it. Screws that were embedded in legs are not quite long enough. Used some wood glue and table is nice and stable. Great Price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This table was a nightmare to assemble. The first one I returned as defective. The second one was just as bad or worse. The legs were so flimsy and wobbley they wouldn't screw in. Just kept turning around and around. Save your money and your blood pressure. Don't order this!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It compared
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This table is just what I needed to go by a chair in a already crowed den. The chair needed just enough space to place a cup of coffee or glass of iced tea. The marble top is shiny and clean looking. The wood is dark and rich looking. Good little table that I recommend to anyone.
I bought four of these to use as bedside tables in very small bedrooms in an Airbnb rental. They're the only size that would have worked, and the marble tops are great for a stain-proof surface. Gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because the wood is kind of cheap and I don't really care for the brass separators, but otherwise a good solution for my space.
Online, this is marked as an end table. When unpacked, it is called a 'flower stand.' I did not want a flower stand- I needed an end table. If the O is going to sell flower stands, say so. Too small to put anything on it but a plant or vase.
The assembling of this little table takes care--because the depth/length of the screws to connect the parts of the legs are not equal all around. One of the tables, as a result, is not as solid as the other. For my needs the tables (ordered 2) are fine; if I had wanted to use them in a living room or high traffic area, I think I would have been more disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not as high as I hoped
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
This table is a total rip off I had to put it together with super glue. It is easy to assemble but it won't hold the screws are not firm I am so sorry that I wasted my time and kept the table and when I finally decided to put it up it was nothing but mess. I will definitely not recommend this Either the manafacturer has to strengthen his product, make it firm or take it out of this site. Even if an infant touch this table it will fall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The Description as far as color of the wood was not accurate some of th wood were dark some were cherry I was very disappointed