This mirror came well packed, great condition and easy to assemble. It is the perfect size for the corner of my room or would be great in a large walk in closet. I love it on a stand, no need to hang on a wall or door (won't ruin any walls),lightweight and easy to move and the cherry finish is dark enough that it fits nicely with my traditional room. Only, one tiny small complaint, it took 12 days to come, therefore if you are in a hurry I suggest you upgrade the shipping, we could wait, so free shipping was awesome :)
Easy to assemble, sits in the front hall and I check it before stepping out into the wild world. Looks good, and I can see my whole self with a swift tilt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Definitely not "hand crafted" but at the price, you expect Asian-factory-quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
The first mirror I ordered was damaged when it arrived. I am very happy to say that Overstocked took immediate action and shipped me a new one free of charge. As for customer service this website has been top notch as far as I'm concerned. I will recommend this website to anyone. Thank you for making me a believer in good customer service again.
I would never buy this if I knew how bad the quality was of the mirror. It broke almost the first time I touched it. I was trying to adjust the mirror back slightly and it broke near the bottom leg. I regret buying this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible! It broke on the botom by the legs because I wanted to move the mirror slightly back!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The mirror arrived very quickly and was simple to put together. It is very pretty and a nice accent piece in my extra bedroom. Just what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is light weight, but definately a nice looking mirror for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I LOVE that I was asked to review this since I never got it and have spent A LOT of time talking about this with customer service. Actually, I ignored the first request to review it since I don't have it. But, if they want to know what I think, here it goes. I'm sure this won't be posted or will be removed, but maybe someone in customer service will finally pay attention. Although, I am NOT counting on it. I ordered this mirror and was waiting for it to arrive. It was taking a long time so I checked the tracking- everything else in my order had arrived. On tracking it, I saw that it was returned by as 'damaged'. Fine, I figure O will send me a replacement and it would ship in a few days. NOPE. I received no notice or communication ever from Overstock about the problem. So, I called them - If I hadn't called them, I would have never heard of this again. The only indication that I wasn't receiving the item was tracking info. When I talked to someone with Overstock, I was told they weren't shipping a new mirror because it was out of stock. Again, they never let me know this and there was no notification of this on my account. I was never notified in any way. I might not even have been refunded my purchase price if I hadn't called- I had to ask for that! THEN, when I checked on this about two days later, the mirror WAS in stock. It was now listed for $$ MORE than the price I paid. Hmmmm. Would Overstock honor my sale price? NOPE. Normally, I wouldn't expect them too, but considering the lack of communication from them, the fact that I had to ask for a refund on an item I didn't receive, I thought maybe they'd want to extend some good will. When I check my customer service history, this issue is listed as "solved". I guess it is, but I was certainly not satisfied. Things get damaged, things go out of stock, but the fact that I was not informed or refunded until I prodded is where O dropped the customer service ball. So, I can't really comment on the mirror. The only thing I know about it is that it was damaged in shipping. I never saw it as it was returned by before it reached my door. So, I guess this review is for O customer service. I've been a big O supporter and customer. They didn't seem to care much about my frustration over not being informed or refunded. They sounded like they wanted to fill out the 'form' and get me off the phone. My request to speak with someone else or have my complaint passed on to 'higher ups' was ignored. Not good, Overstock, not good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? don't know
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. damaged in shipping, otherwise don't know
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? don't know